Sign in to follow this  
Krusher

DD2 not working for me :/

I got this game in pre-alpha and at first it would be stuck in searching for session forever and ever. Then i tried verifying game cache integrity(or w/e it's called), reinstalling, and changing settings which then made it so that after about 5 mins it just goes back into main menu like nothing happened. I am really sad and mad about this because i've had this game for so long and i haven't been able to play it ONE SINGLE BIT. When i tried to refund, they didn't allow me 'cause all the time trying to get into the game made it look like i played it for over 30 hours................................................ and it was past 14 days since i bought it. Please help

@Krusher quote:

I got this game in pre-alpha and at first it would be stuck in searching for session forever and ever. Then i tried verifying game cache integrity(or w/e it's called), reinstalling, and changing settings which then made it so that after about 5 mins it just goes back into main menu like nothing happened. I am really sad and mad about this because i've had this game for so long and i haven't been able to play it ONE SINGLE BIT. When i tried to refund, they didn't allow me 'cause all the time trying to get into the game made it look like i played it for over 30 hours................................................ and it was past 14 days since i bought it. Please help

Also, now after about 3 mins it says "matchmaking error" at the top then under that it says "sorry your request has timed out"

Have you tried changing the server you connect to, and different times in the day? Try early, evening, night time etc. Sounds like connection problems so less people online and server change might help.

@gnollmar quote:

Have you tried changing the server you connect to, and different times in the day? Try early, evening, night time etc. Sounds like connection problems so less people online and server change might help.

I haven't tried changing my server. How do i do that?

I have tried it at different times.

I have tried the #1 except for turning off firewall because i did not want to risk it. I might try turning off my antivirus thing while trying to get in. Thank you both for your support

When the game has started up (after the launcher), befor clicking play, choose server and try something else. I.e. if you are american and on the us servers, chances are you will get connection problems. I usually go on american servers when I want to see people, and eu servers when i want to be lagfree and without disconnects.

Nothing worked :/ I think i'm just gonna give up on this.

Goodbye 15 dollars...

Thank you both for all your support and i wish you good luck in defending the crystals :D

@Krusher quote:

I'm not going to. :/

:(

If you haven't sent in a ticket, how do you know your issue cannot be resolved ?

There is no harm in at least sending a ticket in with your log files. 

For example: Even if there might not be a solution to your issue now, your log files will help create a solution for a future patch

@chesticles quote:

@Krusher quote:

I'm not going to. :/

:(

If you haven't sent in a ticket, how do you know your issue cannot be resolved ?

There is no harm in at least sending a ticket in with your log files. 

For example: Even if there might not be a solution to your issue now, your log files will help create a solution for a future patch

I sent a ticket and no response... thanks.