Sign in to follow this  
Craftron Gaming

My brother had same Playverse account as me

I played DD2 while it was not free, and now that it is, my brother wants to play with me. If i'm playing and he starts playing, i get kicked out saying my playverse account is in use. He has all the same items as me while he plays. If I play while he is playing, he get kicked saying playverse account is in use. How can I create a different playverse account for him?

Can you provide some more details? Like if you are using the same steam profile, or it might be IP based. and while specs might not matter so much just the type of computer (laptop desktop) and if they are the same model.

What are your player names? I'd find it odd he has your items sounds like he is playing your account. Are you in the same house using the same router?

@Craftron Gaming quote:

I played DD2 while it was not free, and now that it is, my brother wants to play with me. If i'm playing and he starts playing, i get kicked out saying my playverse account is in use. He has all the same items as me while he plays. If I play while he is playing, he get kicked saying playverse account is in use. How can I create a different playverse account for him?

Hello,

Do you or did you have Family Sharing enabled previously on Steam?

This might have caused this issue. 

If this is the case, your best option would be to send a ticket to Customer Support with your brother's Steam ID and your Steam ID.

Thanks