Sign in to follow this  
senzation54

Seriously Trendy, how hard can it be?

@euromikeym quote:

Has anyone made an a thread where everyone can list the problems with DD2?  A thread not driven by DEVS but purely from the players perspective.  

It would be good to see a purely technical list, with no ***ing about the bugs or problems.  Just a pure list.  And not what we think how it should be fixed but as it is right now.

Does this exist already or can we start one?

I started a thread like that for my own things here.  Feel free to add things and I'll add them to the list in the OP.

To OP: Ok my man, you were pissed off, i understand, just take it easy. Im not saying that youre not a hardcore gamer, im telling you my hours to let you know that im not a casual player.

"I just left a negative review on Steam as part of the process of leaving this game after having played it for like 4 days, and I went to take a look at other reviews for the game." This is why i thought you played 4 days anyway.

@Dreizehn quote:

@iAndy quote:

@senzation54 quote:

I just left a negative review on Steam as part of the process of leaving this game after having played it for like 4 days, and I went to take a look at other reviews for the game. All the "Most helpful" reviews are negative and they're all floating around 80% helpful votes. 4 out of 5 people agree that your game is garbage. Let that sink in for a bit.

It confuses me when someone with 100+ hours played votes a game "not recommended".. granted Steam's voting system is lacking, someone spent at least 100 hours playing it, and then decided:  "nah. it's not a good game. " wtf? 

Just a guess of mine, but I think (since this is Early Access) there is a minority of people who are actively looking for bugs they can report to help the developers and try out progress etc. This takes time. If the conclusions is that the game is not recommendable at the moment I think this will lead to such a review of a person with 100+ hours.

In my personal opinion a negative review of somebody with 100 hours of ingame time is more interesting than a negative review of somebody with 1 hours ingame time.

yeah id have to agree 100 hours is plenty of time to grasp a idea of how grind heavy a game will be and how fun it is (but not judge unlockable content) and people with over 1000 hours can be very much more biased when a patch comes along and changes things they dont agree with

like in robocraft i have 3000+ hours they made lock on rockets and aim assist low dps long range miniguns i cant recommend that game since i have enough skill to properly aim but a newer player may think they are fun while i think its just a way to make it easier for them to kill me so i wont go 20-1 lol now i may go 17-5 etc but its hard to have fun when you get killed by some camper who would likely be oneshot by a single plasma cannon while you can withstand volleys of them :D

all in all id actually agree with the OP they are their own enemy at this point they are having a 9 week wait for this patch and it only fixes the game just enough to make me want to play it (after i have not even bothered for 6 weeks) the carnival was great for a couple weeks but i was not expecting it to be around for 9 full weeks lol....

i have been regularly checking the website and fourms though because i still have hope and since its was just put on steam recently for me to play im not going to give it a bad review but some players have been playing since before that and are likely fed up and i would not blame them if i had played for several months before steam launch i certainly would not have much hope Emoji_Skeleton.png

edit: id also like to say i grinded hard for over 500 hours hoping to catch up to veterans in hope to play with them to only find out after that theres no one to really play with 

finding a group for nm4 more often seems like some 3 idiots trying to make a group for nm4 but have nm1 gear and think i can carry them through the harbinger alone (this would be the case 9 times out of 10 maybe)