Sign in to follow this  
elmo

Much Greatness

Hmmm by the time I started playing it was Ver.7.50

Let's see candy canes on table, so Christmas theme, no eternia shards on the mantle.

So Dec. 2011/Jan 2012??

Hmmm Game was released Oct 2011, and that's a lot of events, so perhaps Dec.2012/Jan 2013?

February/March 2013 this looks very valentines themed.

Additionally, it can't be from 2012 since the armguards of pollution set came out in early 2013 according to this thread.

Fun Fact:

If you read the post I linked above it says that "...Event Pets have been banned from Rank..." 

However, if you have been paying attention to events recently you will have noticed that a new event pet- "The Cavalry" was given out even though pets were supposedly "banned."

Considering Mana Master and Admiral Djinn were released after that thread, that is apparently not the case regardless.

@Caimen0 quote:

Considering Mana Master and Admiral Djinn were released after that thread, that is apparently not the case regardless.

Yeah I just thought it was interesting that they said "pets have been banned" and then they proceeded to release them anyways. I wonder if they ever formally announced/decided it was okay again. (who knows, maybe they just totally forgot)

Feb 2013 :) btw this is a storage account which is why there wasn't much stuff lying around. I store all my valuable there. The other side which you cannot see if full of cubes and mega chickens.