So where are we on our update cause all I here is we will have more info soon and then soon comes and we get another repeat message trendy have not been posting on the forums lately it would be nice to know what stages of the patch they are in is it really that hard to give us a post about something other than soon  

If you are on the PS4 like me and dedicated don't hold your breath or expect anything.  We are the forgotten children under the stairs thrown discarded scraps and rumors.  Just do the daily missions if anything and set it aside for the non.

@Berrule quote:

If you are on the PS4 like me and dedicated don't hold your breath or expect anything.  We are the forgotten children under the stairs thrown discarded scraps and rumors.  Just do the daily missions if anything and set it aside for the non.

I used to do the daily missions then get off now I just said screw the game and check the forums every week or so but it's been dry I don't understand how trendy operates 

Some reason they think a catchphrase and a sentence once a week by tiny is enough.  Problem is his title is Ps4 and Live producer and he doesn't say sh!t about PS4.  

Overall TE made a huge commercial mistake by announcing their 2016 roadmap, then cutting the workforce.  This caused all communication on forums to go through 1 community manage who, from all appearances doesn't have the bite to go get the information.  Now we (ps4 community) get shackled with delays (soon is not 6-8 weeks later TE) and no communication.  We get shackled with a smaller community to begin with as PS4 gets nothing to push it, gets empty promises, and crashes every few games.  Combine that with no synchronization on game content, segregation of servers between pc and ps4, extremely poor matchmaking or lack of active game search (see dd1 for how this should be) and you are left with next to 0 reason to be here.  Just my .02 which in the grand scheme is nothing.

@Enigmas_Wrath quote:

I used to do the daily missions then get off now I just said screw the game and check the forums every week or so but it's been dry I don't understand how trendy operates 

Don't get me wrong I am hanging in.  I still think DD2 has high potential. I am just doing the dailies for the wyvern tokens because I don't hve all the ubers or lil' Betsy yet.  Just that there is no need for urgency and I am just backing off to let see how things evolve.  Maybe I am just unfamiliar with how these things work, but I am still blown away that they would expect people to pay for something so totally unprepared for general release (which I did on full faith) .  Not to slam TE but this is reminiscent of the boston big dig. I.E it will never happen and we are all suckers.

I've been playing division. DD2 is starting to let me down slowly but surely it is letting me down. I log on every 3 days to do dailies then log off. I haven't finished a 5 dungeon challenge in a long time. TE has to hold themselves worthy of their word or the ps4 community will dry up.

@Gluttony_2 quote:

I've been playing division. DD2 is starting to let me down slowly but surely it is letting me down. I log on every 3 days to do dailies then log off. I haven't finished a 5 dungeon challenge in a long time. TE has to hold themselves worthy of their word or the ps4 community will dry up.

Same here I've been on the division lately it's a great game. I don't even bother with the dailies since I have the good ubers and the Betsy egg 

It is a shame..... The traffic in this forum is non existent. No more communication from the devs, moderators and folks overall stop posting and playing. It is the fastest way to kill a game in the beta or alpha phase. No players = no money = no word of mouth = low player base.

@Enigmas_Wrath quote:

So where are we on our update cause all I here is we will have more info soon and then soon comes and we get another repeat message trendy have not been posting on the forums lately it would be nice to know what stages of the patch they are in is it really that hard to give us a post about something other than soon  

Right now, the Carnival + Harbinger update is going through internal QA testing. After that, we'll send it off to Sony for their testing and then it'll be in your hands. I'm hoping TimmyTrashTier will have a release date to share soon. 

We're eager to get this update out because then we're one step away from getting the PC and PS4 together on the same update, which will be so great -- great for you and great for us. If you haven't seen Tim's previous posts, this update has been taking longer than usual because we ran into some complications when we took development in-house. Long story short, there are some design elements that are different in the PS4 than on PC (for example, the way the Scavenger is setup on PC compared with PS4), which means having to do the same work twice. One of the things we're doing is trying to get those the same on both platforms so we aren't having to do two different sets of work. Our upcoming UI changes are part of that. 

And Darkenheight, in reference to the crashes, fixing those are a big part of this update from what I understand. Also, improving our matchmaking is something we want to tackle in the next few updates. I'm hoping sooner rather than later. And hey, your two cents matter to me and to the rest of our team. :)

If you ever need me, my inbox is always open. :)

@iamisom quote:

@Enigmas_Wrath quote:

Right now, the Carnival + Harbinger update is going through internal QA testing. After that, we'll send it off to Sony for their testing and then it'll be in your hands. I'm hoping TimmyTrashTier will have a release date to share soon. 

We're eager to get this update out because then we're one step away from getting the PC and PS4 together on the same update, which will be so great -- great for you and great for us. If you haven't seen Tim's previous posts, this update has been taking longer than usual because we ran into some complications when we took development in-house. Long story short, there are some design elements that are different in the PS4 than on PC (for example, the way the Scavenger is setup on PC compared with PS4), which means having to do the same work twice. One of the things we're doing is trying to get those the same on both platforms so we aren't having to do two different sets of work. Our upcoming UI changes are part of that. 

And Darkenheight, in reference to the crashes, fixing those are a big part of this update from what I understand. Also, improving our matchmaking is something we want to tackle in the next few updates. I'm hoping sooner rather than later. And hey, your two cents matter to me and to the rest of our team. :)

Maybe this isnt possible... just shooting in the dark but wouldnt it be easier to make our menu screens on ps4 the exact same as pc if when we opened any menu a cursor popped up and we used the touch pad to move it around??? just feel like that button is wasted as its never used in any games 

@Drew_Da_A-hole quote:

Maybe this isnt possible... just shooting in the dark but wouldnt it be easier to make our menu screens on ps4 the exact same as pc if when we opened any menu a cursor popped up and we used the touch pad to move it around??? just feel like that button is wasted as its never used in any games 

Well, we need to update our UIs anyway because the text is so small on PS4 and what we have right now is pretty clunky, so we feel like the best approach is just to make new UIs that incorporates feedback from our PC and PS4 communities. 

@iamisom quote:

Those are good things to hear.  It's hard playing with people at times because when someone crashes id they were a builder we lose (exaggeration) 75%+ effectiveness on their tower/walls.  And anything that improves matchmaking is always a bonus.  

Btw thank you for giving us some communication.  With the Dev log so saturated with PC because of us NOT on same update schedule it really gets discouraging for some when we don't hear much of anything.  These posts are nice to have.  😁  specially since no one in my group believes me anymore when I give them news from the forums/dev log/stream haha

@iamisom quote:

@Enigmas_Wrath quote:

Thank you for the update all we wanted was to know what's going on even if it's not good news  

@Darkenheight quote:

Btw thank you for giving us some communication.  With the Dev log so saturated with PC because of us NOT on same update schedule it really gets discouraging for some when we don't hear much of anything.  These posts are nice to have.  😁  specially since no one in my group believes me anymore when I give them news from the forums/dev log/stream haha

One thing that needs to be remembered is that all things in the Dev Log and Dev Stream are for everyone regardless of platform. So these updates and changes that your reading about, you'll get them too.

Right now PS4 is behind PC but eventually (I know PS4 users hate this word right now) we will be on the same update and everything will be for everyone.

@Drew_Da_A-hole quote:

@iamisom quote:

@Enigmas_Wrath quote:

Because touch pad navigation is horrendous. 

@Woxiess quote:

@Drew_Da_A-hole quote:

@iamisom quote:

@Enigmas_Wrath quote:

I must be blind because i don't see where anyone asked for your opinion and an answer was already given...

@Drew_Da_A-hole quote:

@Woxiess quote:

@Drew_Da_A-hole quote:

@iamisom quote:

@Enigmas_Wrath quote:

I must be blind because i don't see where anyone asked for your opinion and an answer was already given...

Do you not understand what a question mark is? Nonetheless 3 of them? That signifies a question and I gave you my answer. Get over yourself mate. 

@Woxiess quote:

@Drew_Da_A-hole quote:

@Woxiess quote:

@Drew_Da_A-hole quote:

@iamisom quote:

@Enigmas_Wrath quote:

Do you not understand what a question mark is? Nonetheless 3 of them? That signifies a question and I gave you my answer. Get over yourself mate. 

once again proving your intelligence so cute of you to not understand an answer has to come from someone who has one and was provided by iamisom you however do not work for trendy ... this would make your reply an opinion not an answer so do us all a favor and refrain from reading my posts

@Drew_Da_A-hole quote:

@Woxiess quote:

@Drew_Da_A-hole quote:

@Woxiess quote:

@Drew_Da_A-hole quote:

@iamisom quote:

@Enigmas_Wrath quote:

once again proving your intelligence so cute of you to not understand an answer has to come from someone who has one and was provided by iamisom you however do not work for trendy ... this would make your reply an opinion not an answer so do us all a favor and refrain from reading my posts

This is a public forum. Not a trendy hotline. You say it is underused. It is that way because it's garbage and has little use. Some games try to incorporate it, usually as an inventory opener. 

All of your replies are pointless mate as they have been other times. You make a post then have a go at anyone who isn't Trendy? Your logic is flawed, as are your social skills. 

If your post has been answered then do us all a favor and remove it. No need for it to be here, right? Apart from you getting your jollies from trying to prove people wrong.