@sajasaja quote:

thank you have then bad luck i don't get 1 like 30 games

Well, I've got bad news for you then.  This game is drop RNG.  That's what the game is.  And not getting a good falcon bow in 30 games isn't particularly bad luck at all.  You've got a long road in front of you,

Dont be sad because the Falcon Bow is one of the worst Legendary bows. I did some testings with an 4s Falcon Bow and a crappy blue 4s bow and the result is that the regular blue bow was better. 
The problem on the Falcon Bow is, that the projectiles fly way to slow. Before they reach the enemy i whould have kill that enemy with any other standard bow. Later in endgame you have to swich fast the lanes and deal damage where its needed and then this bow will perform terrible. I found LOTS of that Falcon bows and i sold all :)

Try to get the Mortar bow from Betsy or the Toxic bow in nightmare or just a simple purple 4s burst shot bow and you are good. 

@Fozzie quote:

4s burst with earth damage and impact is a great bow to find.

that was my favourite before....but not after I got 4s water/drown(drench) leg bow. Even my Cleansers are getting dust in my begs o,0

If you build with electric auras drench bows and staves melt mobs. Also the wave pet ability is amazing with auras.

@HitmanMT quote:

Dont be sad because the Falcon Bow is one of the worst Legendary bows. I did some testings with an 4s Falcon Bow and a crappy blue 4s bow and the result is that the regular blue bow was better. 
The problem on the Falcon Bow is, that the projectiles fly way to slow. Before they reach the enemy i whould have kill that enemy with any other standard bow. Later in endgame you have to swich fast the lanes and deal damage where its needed and then this bow will perform terrible. I found LOTS of that Falcon bows and i sold all :)

Try to get the Mortar bow from Betsy or the Toxic bow in nightmare or just a simple purple 4s burst shot bow and you are good. 

I actually switched from a 700 ipwr 4/s x 9 Falcon bow to a crappy 4/s standard spread shot bow because I noticed that the Falcon Bow couldn't even handle lightning bugs on ramps inc.

So, so pretty but so, so bad.

The only issue I have with the bow is the start of maps when the lanes are fairly empty. You'll fire off a lot of shots and you just kinda have to... Wait. That and fliers, you can never tell when something is dead so you just keep firing.

• 2 months later...

Falcon bow is by far the better bow on this game! You cannot miss a target and you have 36 chances a second to shoot a secondary attack. There is currently no bow better endless you run backwards shooting it or do not have the secondary attack chance sphere on.

@DeathUK quote:

Falcon bow is by far the better bow on this game! You cannot miss a target and you have 36 chances a second to shoot a secondary attack. There is currently no bow better endless you run backwards shooting it or do not have the secondary attack chance sphere on.

This got necro'd?

LOL no.

The Falcon bow is certainly viable, but it's not the best bow for Huntress. It use to be the Armored Cleanser till it got nerfed to all hell. Which some argue is still one of the best. I say meh.

Although I will give you one thing it's a heck of alot stronger than the midas bow.

Still not one Legendary bow lives up to the Legendary status imo.

• 1 year later...

Drops are calculated by your best geared character. So you can get carried through c7 and you will still get c1 drops if your gear equipped is c1.