Sign in to follow this  
Okielos

PS4 Trendy stream petition

I just watched the stream and they want a thread started to see if there is any interest in a PS4 stream from Trendy, currently they seem to stream only PC.  So here it is.

If you would like to see a stream on Twitch, from Trendy, with PS4 play please respond and let them know.

I would like to see a PS4 stream on Trendyent just for the sake of having a PS4 stream with conversation.  Most streams for PS4 have few or no viewers and sometimes the host isn't even using a mic.  

Please no negative comments or off topic, respond only if you're interested in a PS4 stream.  Thank you.

I'm for it. But also wouldn't mind if they just alternated in some ps4 gameplay on their current weekly defense or dev streams. Would be nice to see them using the UI of the ps4 on stream and having an inside man get improvements pushed up the ladder.

To have a stream just for ps4 is asking abit much. I would encourage more of a ps4 session during the stream to give us a verbal heads up since updating the forum is to much work.

Here is the short and quick.  Yes we would like it.

However I think we would settle for at least some time on current stream that is ps4 and just better communication for ps4.  As has been stated most ps4 streams are pretty vacant, sitting in tavern, or not engaged with the viewers.  Adding a TE ps4 exclusive stream would help imo but for now put it with the pc stream to grow the ps4 base and make a dedicated one later.

@Okielos quote:

I just watched the stream and they want a thread started to see if there is any interest in a PS4 stream from Trendy, currently they seem to stream only PC.  So here it is.

If you would like to see a stream on Twitch, from Trendy, with PS4 play please respond and let them know.

I would like to see a PS4 stream on Trendyent just for the sake of having a PS4 stream with conversation.  Most streams for PS4 have few or no viewers and sometimes the host isn't even using a mic.  

Please no negative comments or off topic, respond only if you're interested in a PS4 stream.  Thank you.

im all for it the sooner the better 

I'll post negative comments if I want to...

This would be a waste of time that could be better used elsewhere. We know what PS4 is getting, what PC has.

If I was to guess, they were already planning to do this anyway.  They simply ask the community to make us feel a little more involved and somewhat satisfied.  

Honestly, it's a waste of time.  

@braydon180 quote:

This would be a waste of time that could be better used elsewhere. We know what PS4 is getting, what PC has.

To be fair, it was more about having a social stream where we played the PS4 version together, similar to the Trendy Weekly Defense that we currently host on Thursdays. Emoji_Huntress.png

@beastly101 quote:

If I was to guess, they were already planning to do this anyway.  They simply ask the community to make us feel a little more involved and somewhat satisfied.  

We don't currently have any plans for a PS4 stream. If people want it, we'll start doing one. If not, we'll just stick to the Trendy Weekly Defense and the Devstreams.

@iamisom quote:

@braydon180 quote:

To be fair, it was more about having a social stream where we played the PS4 version together, similar to the Trendy Weekly Defense that we currently host on Thursdays. Emoji_Huntress.png

@beastly101 quote:

We don't currently have any plans for a PS4 stream. If people want it, we'll start doing one. If not, we'll just stick to the Trendy Weekly Defense and the Devstreams.

Plz do a ps4 stream ppl might think tht we dont need 1 but trust me we do need it. a stream tht is focused entirely on ps4 sounds amazing through the stream we could tell you numerous ideas r bugs r wht the game really needs on ps4. 3 subject's tht need immediate attention are 1 the game crushes, 2 the framerate drop tht its to much, 3 the lag. now i can go on nd on bout numerous things tht need attention but those 3 those 3 things tht i said need immediate resolving ty 

Well considering how much attention this thread got.  I'm going to say creating a stream for 20 people can be a "waste of time".   It sucks but that's the reality of it.

@beastly101 quote:

Well considering how much attention this thread got.  I'm going to say creating a stream for 20 people can be a "waste of time".   It sucks but that's the reality of it.

I watch the weekly defense on pc for the talk that accompanies the gameplay. So, I'm pretty sure pc players would watch a PS4 one too if they want to hear more about what's going on in dev land. So it's probably more of a test and see if it's worth it type of situation.

@danimaltastic quote:

@beastly101 quote:

I watch the weekly defense on pc for the talk that accompanies the gameplay. So, I'm pretty sure pc players would watch a PS4 one too if they want to hear more about what's going on in dev land. So it's probably more of a test and see if it's worth it type of situation.

I love the optimism! But it's not going to happen!  Ever!  Unless Trendy wants to personally prove me wrong! Balls in their court!

@beastly101 quote:

@danimaltastic quote:

@beastly101 quote:

I love the optimism! But it's not going to happen!  Ever!  Unless Trendy wants to personally prove me wrong! Balls in their court!

Prove him wrong please...lol

Cool! Well, it looks like we need to get a PS4 stream up and running. I need to figure out a good day and time to do them, I need to talk with Phil to make room in my schedule, and I should probably look into getting a capture card, so it might take a couple weeks to get this going, but I'm super stoked. Anyone know a good capture card I should get?

I'll talk to TimmyTrashTier to see if I can get some gem codes to giveaway. We can't giveaway individual costumes because Sony won't let us use our playverse codes in their infrastructure, so we can only giveaways codes for Sony packages like our gem packages and Starter/Defender/Collector Packs.

Also, like I said on the Weekly Defense, I'm gonna need some help getting up to Nightmare on the PS4, so those first few streams are going to be HALP ME COMMUNITY type streams. :)

@iamisom quote:

Cool! Well, it looks like we need to get a PS4 stream up and running. I need to figure out a good day and time to do them, I need to talk with Phil to make room in my schedule, and I should probably look into getting a capture card, so it might take a couple weeks to get this going, but I'm super stoked. Anyone know a good capture card I should get?

I'll talk to TimmyTrashTier to see if I can get some gem codes to giveaway. We can't giveaway individual costumes because Sony won't let us use our playverse codes in their infrastructure, so we can only giveaways codes for Sony packages like our gem packages and Starter/Defender/Collector Packs.

Also, like I said on the Weekly Defense, I'm gonna need some help getting up to Nightmare on the PS4, so those first few streams are going to be HALP ME COMMUNITY type streams. :)

sounds great im on alot until my surgery if you need some help im usually on

@iamisom quote:

I would be honored to help

I would be happy to help as well.  You do know you can start levelling off stream though, hint hint.  😉

Oh yeah, super stoked to see a PS4 stream!  Thanks!