Hello

Is there a way that i can filter somehow the automaticly pick up of the items in a level? I mean i dont take any items but after a wave all items i didnt pick up going automaticly into my inventory. In the options i can set the scavenger on a item grade i want, but i dont see any difference. I set it on purple items and i still get all the bad items in my inventory!
After some houres of playing it takes me a *** load of time to sell all that bad and i have to watch out not to sell any good item (happens many times), because another problem is that i cant permanently lock items for safety. When i lock items they are everytime unlocked after a loading screen.
Or an option for selling items automaticly lower the item grade i can set whould be awsome! (Some games have that)

But on this state i having tousands of bad items after some rounds of playing and i have to sell sell sell sell (ever watch out not sell the wrong item) - running to Scavenger take items - running to forge - sell sell sell sell  (ever watch out not sell the wrong item)  - running to Scavenger take items - running to forge - sell sell sell sell  (ever watch out not sell the wrong item) ..... repeat this endless times....

I've encountered a glitch where everything gets autolooted... It filled my inventory and stopped me getting my golden egg after 2 hours...

The only responds i got from posting this problem was ..  You can set pick up loot in options .. lol
Just logged in after a month  4 people online :D And all the same bugs 

There is no glitch and scavenger works as intended if you didnt get an item its because your inventory was full whatever you set scavenger to you will get all items that lvl and above in your inventory at the beginning of the next round when they are lifted from the map

Hitman didnt say he didnt get an item tho Didnt say scavenger s not working 
Iventory full ?  Its full after ever 3 rounds  ,, We will get all the items at the beginning of the next round /..

There isent a scavenger in between rounds NOw what ?   You Didnt REead ! sentence of this poSt :D 
I wan dd2 to like mee mjeh mjeh ?   

PErFect ExamPle OF ANY response You will ever Get from these 500+ POsts Guys ahaha !!  Horrible :) 
Puts on BoTie Ready to respond ? nahh dont do it Drow 

@Drew_Da_A-hole quote:

There is no glitch and scavenger works as intended if you didnt get an item its because your inventory was full whatever you set scavenger to you will get all items that lvl and above in your inventory at the beginning of the next round when they are lifted from the map

So what is the scavenger option in the menue good for? Dont matter what item grade i set i ever get all items in my inventory.
And why i get randomly a message on my screen while i fighting monsters in the middle of a round, that the scavenger lootet a green or blue item (i set him to purple). 
So you are wrong and the scaventure is bugged, or i still dont understand that system...

In your options if you set the scavenger retrieval to lets say epic all items that are epic mythic and legendary that are not picked up by you manually will go to your inventory and everything below being powerful normal and worn goes to scavenger anything you pick up manually will go into your inventory as far as the words on the top of the screen these are items from monsters that have fallen off the map died inside a spawner or whatever since you cannot reach them they default to the scavenger its just simply letting you know something did drop

i think what you are doing is picking them all up and expecting the scavenger to take what you have it set to and that is not how it works leave the items on the map.

Ah ok. But no i dont take the stuff. I dont even pick up the legendare stuff cause i know that no loot get lost. 
So there is no way that the crappy stuff get deleated automaticly? When i let it rot on the scavenger then all the pet items are lost too, or?

@HitmanMT quote:

Ah ok. But no i dont take the stuff. I dont even pick up the legendare stuff cause i know that no loot get lost. 
So there is no way that the crappy stuff get deleated automaticly? When i let it rot on the scavenger then all the pet items are lost too, or?

Yes unfortunately you have to sift through all of the garbage to retrieve your pet rerolls and eggs and such if you don't collect them on the map