We need to bring back DD1 original game

I'll missed my own private traven plus your can throw all your weapons, Pets, Amours on the floor so u can show all your friends that you work so hard for it. Seem like all the pets now on DD2 can't kill anything.. Y'all guys or gals agree with me 

@Uncle - Vern quote:

I'll missed my own private traven plus your can throw all your weapons, Pets, Amours on the floor so u can show all your friends that you work so hard for it. Seem like all the pets now on DD2 can't kill anything.. Y'all guys or gals agree with me 

LOL this is like the 999999th thread asking for a more DD1 game. I also prefer DD1 over DD2 at its current state. Obviously we're never going to get an upgrade of DD1 with DD2, it's just a different game. Accept it and give it time. It might turn out good, that's what I believe.

Also TE is aware of the pet issue. They'll take a look into it, give them time. They have a huge patch coming, they won't have time for it in the patch for sure.

I've played DD1 over 2 1/2 yrs I'll missed it very much not just me I have about 100 friends from DD1 wants DD1 back and many of them telling me if DD1 is coming back to PS4 they coming back if not they not going to play...a friend of mine quit Crazy_Craig7 quit many others ...we will to pay for $50 if Trendy bring back DD1. 

@stuffymonster quote:

doesnt dd1 on the pc still work? its been about a year since i booted it up

Yes but not on mac or linux currently. They have this community development team thing now, so we get new content, but they haven't got their current patch on mac or linux.

DD2 too much cartoonish plus the pets here are sucked!! Where is my giraffe or laser robot? Plus huntress here only shooting arrows so boring ...DD1 so much different guns she can used Soul Focuser or Shai ...

@Uncle - Vern quote:

DD2 too much cartoonish plus the pets here are sucked!! Where is my giraffe or laser robot? Plus huntress here only shooting arrows so boring ...DD1 so much different guns she can used Soul Focuser or Shai ...

It's not like they are done with DD2. Still a lot of content to be added.

I miss some very unique weapons like the big ass M16 for the Huntress in DD1. 
That was a hell of a grind to get a good version of that gun, but it was much fun to use it and something different then just bows. Here a video:

http://images.google.de/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2Fyd01GTZmr9w%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dyd01GTZmr9w&h=1080&w=1920&tbnid=m2b0evDyYp78cM%3A&docid=27_KzIgtkD8IYM&ei=YKniVv32B4jIOp3Lv6AK&tbm=isch&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=624&page=1&start=0&ndsp=38&ved=0ahUKEwj9ptynwbjLAhUIpA4KHZ3lD6QQrQMIJDAC

@braydon180 quote:

@stuffymonster quote:

doesnt dd1 on the pc still work? its been about a year since i booted it up

Yes but not on mac or linux currently. They have this community development team thing now, so we get new content, but they haven't got their current patch on mac or linux.

DD1 does still work on a mac.  I have it and played just last week.  Mind you there was no one else online playing at the same time as me.  Not a single shop open and not a single map being run.  It was really sad to see it so empty.  I do miss it, immensely.   I wish it would still be developed.  It has so much more depth and fluidity to it compared to DD2.  DD2 is starting to look like  a Disney film and content is about as dull as too.