Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

[Early Access] Patch 10.7 Notes and Discussion

Here are the notes for Patch 10.7 on Steam!

Features

• Pings are now on a 5-second cooldown.

• Added Pet Affection Consumables to March’s Monthly Mission rewards.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where gold was being gained on a Wave One loss.

• Fixed an issue where the Pet Mega Jackpot boxes from the Monthly Mission had incorrect tooltips.

Known Issues

• If you’re experiencing a crash, black screen or constant server disconnect issue, please head to this thread and follow the instructions.

• Pings can still appear in the chat while the ping is on cooldown. We’re hoping to change this in a near-future patch.

@iamisom quote:

What if I've completed this monthly before the patch?

@Kanpo quote:
@iamisom quote:

What if I've completed this monthly before the patch?

If you email support@trendyent.com, we'll verify if you've completed the Monthly Mission before the patch and, once verified, we'll give you your affection items. :)

Did you change something this patch related to fullscreen windowed mode? After downloading this patch, the taskbar doesn't go away: http://i.imgur.com/SVcaS7w.jpg

Tried on 2 different PCs (same steam account), same problem on both.

@andyness quote:

Did you change something this patch related to fullscreen windowed mode? After downloading this patch, the taskbar doesn't go away: http://i.imgur.com/SVcaS7w.jpg

Same here.

@iamisom quote:

Here are the notes for Patch 10.7 on Steam!

Features

• Pings are now on a 5-second cooldown.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where gold was being gained on a Wave One loss.

• Fixed an issue where the Pet Mega Jackpot boxes from the Monthly Mission had incorrect tooltips.

Known Issues

• If you’re experiencing a crash, black screen or constant server disconnect issue, please head to this thread and follow the instructions.

• Pings can still appear in the chat while the ping is on cooldown. We’re hoping to change this in a near-future patch.

(quoting for attention)

Any comment to the above posts?

@andyness quote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought our fullscreen windowed mode has had this issue for awhile before the patch. Were you seeing it cover the taskbar before this patch? Can anyone else confirm?

@iamisom quote:

@andyness quote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought our fullscreen windowed mode has had this issue for awhile before the patch. Were you seeing it cover the taskbar before this patch? Can anyone else confirm?

On my Windows 7 machine, this problem appeared after the patch. I can't say for my Windows 10 machine however, since I never tried playing the game on that one before this patch.

I think this issue is due to the fact you guys aren't using a 1080p screen.. I have the same issue, Apparently setting my taskbar to auto hide makes the game stretch to full resolution.
I also made an application that lets you set a custom resolution to any window given a name:
Here