I haven't played for a few months. I come back to the gear I grinded for more than a month now it's garbage!

What the heck is going on, if I have to start off on any difficulty than NM4 I'm never playing again. I didn't waste a good chunk of my time just to have what I worked for taken away. I only played for the fact that there's no more wipes. But seriously my traptress had only flat def power, and health that's all gone now wtf.

There has been a passive break up a while ago. I don't know when exactly you stop, but there was a also a loot revamp a long time ago. 

@Goobly quote:

I haven't played for a few months. I come back to the gear I grinded for more than a month now it's garbage!

What the heck is going on, if I have to start off on any difficulty than NM4 I'm never playing again. I didn't waste a good chunk of my time just to have what I worked for taken away. I only played for the fact that there's no more wipes. But seriously my traptress had only flat def power, and health that's all gone now wtf.

You only played for the fact that they are no more wipes? Where did you get that information, as the gear re-rolls was talked about for ages. PC got it so was Ps4. 

You people who defend the game And ONLy defend the game are useless :) 

I saved up 450 shelium shards to be prepared for what ever *&^% they trhow at us  Gone o,0 
I didnt read any thing on the gear being TOTalY Useless Why spend millions on upgrades  ? 
My Hate for the game will exist for a longgg time And when ever i have the energy I will Burn this game down
I stopped playing With a tear in my eye Cus Onslaught wave 50 6/7 hours ? NO way no more :D 
1000 ,s of enemys slowlyyy releasing 80 each lane falling asleep  6 Ubers Got betsy Fully evolved 
OMfg I dont have a choise then to stop playing o,0 ! Cus my hate is killing people seriously :) 

But these people Ahh Your wrongg !! Dd2 is Game ! Dont like it ? Then go awayyy :) Mjehh mjehh mJe pfff

Lol You own the game now guys  And We who disagree Dont belong  
BUt im a step in ya house when i feel like it :D I Own your female :S She,s disgusting tho :P 

The point of this pre-alpha is to balance the game.  So you can expect them to tweak the gear until they're satisfied that everything is balanced.  All games that are in development go through this.  You may want to wait until the game is finished and avoid early access if this is an issue.