Best levels for new hero level up.

With using the Xp sheres what would be the best levels in game to boost additional heroes? I use to run free to play, hard mode Dragonfall and that use to work fine, any suggestions welcome.

havent tried the new maps but greystone always was the best provided you save both objectives i just throw down a few lightning auras at each door and let it go fast setup dead road may be the same or more xp because it has 2 objectives as well

@Drew_Da_A-hole quote:

havent tried the new maps but greystone always was the best provided you save both objectives i just throw down a few lightning auras at each door and let it go fast setup dead road may be the same or more xp because it has 2 objectives as well

So if i understand you right, you get more xp if you save the two objectives than if you don't?

@sirozan quote:

@Drew_Da_A-hole quote:

So if i understand you right, you get more xp if you save the two objectives than if you don't?

That is correct.  Also make sure to do 5 daily maps for quick xp.  I usually do greystone, dead road, necropolis, throne room and 1 other.  Leave the double objective like greystone for 5th map per day for a 100% bonus on it.

5 daily maps on hard are 50% bonus on first 4 maps and 100% bonus on 5th.  Just has to be 5 different maps and no liferoot.  A lvl 1 with 105% xp (3lvl 50 in hero deck) can hit 21 on first map with bonus xp and ipwr 100 map.

If you have used your daily bonus and still want to grind out more exp then Greystone Plaza, Free Play Hard. Saving the 2 sub objectives.