After many, many trials in NM4 using Blockades (300K rank 1), Cannons, and Flamethrowers (Huntress DPS) I cannot get past wave 5 of any NM4 maps.

I've tried Monk DPS, Squire DPS, and many different builds but just can't seem to get it done.

I lose to either the Boss, random flyers, or something stupid (physical resist lane).

Other than "Use Frosty Power and Traps" do any of you have suggestions?

My Def. Power on my Tower Squire and App is around 3500. 
My DPS on my Huntress is between 50 - 100K (secondary charged shot random hit)
My DPS on my Squire is 40K but hits two enemies at a time

You pretty much need a Frosty build to do nm4 at the moment. Your walls seem fine for some nm4 maps, but i don't know the stats of the rest, but everything is a lot easier with Frosty builds that has Chilling Touch (weapon).

You can get chilling touch from any nm4 map or from the blacksmith with 550 ipwr. Just try to get one with defense power and snowstorm, the frosty fire is guaranteed on that weapon.

@dopluckywood@gmail.com quote:

After many, many trials in NM4 using Blockades (300K rank 1), Cannons, and Flamethrowers (Huntress DPS) I cannot get past wave 5 of any NM4 maps.

I've tried Monk DPS, Squire DPS, and many different builds but just can't seem to get it done.

I lose to either the Boss, random flyers, or something stupid (physical resist lane).

Other than "Use Frosty Power and Traps" do any of you have suggestions?

My Def. Power on my Tower Squire and App is around 3500. 
My DPS on my Huntress is between 50 - 100K (secondary charged shot random hit)
My DPS on my Squire is 40K but hits two enemies at a time

i can do most maps with cannons and monk aura's havent tried builds on a few yet your missing a few factors here your walls are more than fine on health but what is your automation? what pet abilities are you using? and after all of that placement is everything my builds for when i solo are totally different than the builds i use with a full group physical resist lanes should be your least worry with  auras if you place them properly and wyrvens should always get your direct attention until they are dead depending on the map and available mana a skygaurd will work if your def power is high enough problem is its pointless to place one unless you can level it max

Thanks for the info.

Not sure what my automation is as I've focused mainly on hearty.  I'll check it out.

I haven't been using the Monk in my Deck, instead focusing on Flamethrowers as they have a high DPS.
Only problem with the flamethrower is that they don't seem to target flyers.

The gates nm4 incusion is the easiest map for me to solo personally. Walls, traps, frosties, and dps toon. Add me I can show you psn freestylnmonkey. There's liferoot too but a waste of time currently with drops being glitched. 

@Freestylnmonkey20 quote:

The gates nm4 incusion is the easiest map for me to solo personally. Walls, traps, frosties, and dps toon. Add me I can show you psn freestylnmonkey. There's liferoot too but a waste of time currently with drops being glitched. 

i would say gates is one of the hardest if you don't use a dps but liferoot is the easiest no matter what you use, drops are only glitched on incursion

I've always used a dps toon with my setup.I've always left out my tower monk just cuz he's my least geared. I can solo it with my squire by swapping a frost tower with a wall placementwhen I reach wave 4 to hold wyverns  back. Problem with end game maps that make it so difficult is it requires your attention at multiple locations. Gates map everything is within reach.

@dopluckywood@gmail.com quote:

Thanks for the info.

Not sure what my automation is as I've focused mainly on hearty.  I'll check it out.

I haven't been using the Monk in my Deck, instead focusing on Flamethrowers as they have a high DPS.
Only problem with the flamethrower is that they don't seem to target flyers.

I haven't used them on harder maps, but for Freeplay Hard / Onslaughts, the Fire towers hit the air. 

For your Nm4 maps though, the air is the Dps responsibility.  Most effective way. 

If you don't want to do frosty build, that's fine but with the unbalanced towers, you're just making it harder for yourself at the moment unfortunately. 

gates is an easier solo with cannon's and auras then you dont have to worry about wyrvens and changing build till 5 because resistances change and if wyrvens come from left just use the ice cart and time it right it will take them all down everyone is hyped on traps that are sidestepped by mobs it does nothing but make it harder to use them gear properly and your fine