abyss lord testing

how will we be informed about when the testing starts will it be through email? or the account itself we created to test with I wasn't sure if I could use my main accounts email address just to get informed so I used a sub email instead this is why I ask so I check every day

I did [[25251,users]] I filled out the nda and everything I needed my question was will they email me with the email I used to sign up there or the email I used to submit it with?

I'm a little in space on how this will work am I going to be notified that I got accepted and when I do there will be a date to were I have the chance to test correct? we will know by the email we submitted in the nda? i used different email in nda from the email i used to submit it because idk if that would have some effect towards me testing it...new to this..

If you have received the initial email, filled out the form and submitted the NDA, then you should receive a follow up email soon. You will be given full details, so no need to worry.

@Dani quote:

If you have received the initial email, filled out the form and submitted the NDA, then you should receive a follow up email soon. You will be given full details, so no need to worry.

thanks!

@Dani quote:

I was accepted to the remote test group a while ago but didn't (and still don't)  have access to Skype.   I sent you a follow up email and never heard back. 

@the1&onlySavage quote:

can we do it on ps4? would be awesome !!!

I wish we could, but there's currently no way to propagate a test build to PS4 users. But if you're a PS4 user and you have access to a decent PC, you can still join us in our testing! :)

@iamisom quote:

@the1&onlySavage quote:

can we do it on ps4? would be awesome !!!

I wish we could, but there's currently no way to propagate a test build to PS4 users. But if you're a PS4 user and you have access to a decent PC, you can still join us in our testing! :)

sadly great laptop but i run Linux and can't get it. other wise i would :(

@Dani quote:

What if you only received the initial email? Are you too late then?

@Saltydk quote:

@Dani quote:

What if you only received the initial email? Are you too late then?

I'll do my best to ensure everyone that fills out the NDA and fully submits the form gets access.

Is there an estimation on the date when we will be getting the emails for the playtest? I check every day to make sure I'm not gonna miss out and am really looking forward to the play test. :)

I love how we are having an open discussion about an NDA in a place where we shouldn't be discussing the NDA at all as it breaks the NDAs rules.  Good way to get yourselves removed from the playtest before it really begins gents.

@roboticaust quote:

I love how we are having an open discussion about an NDA in a place where we shouldn't be discussing the NDA at all as it breaks the NDAs rules.  Good way to get yourselves removed from the playtest before it really begins gents.

You know that the NDA only applies once you sign it, ye? I know that it is cool playing the wise guy on the forums and all but at least try to do your homework.

Besides, I doubt that anyone writing here initially had received the NDA yet. I know that I didn't. Anyhow, seeing as how open Dani and Trendy have been about the testing group I doubt your point is even remotely valid as the NDA pertains to the testing itself and not the events that lead up to it.

@Saltydk quote:

@roboticaust quote:

You know that the NDA only applies once you sign it, ye? I know that it is cool playing the wise guy on the forums and all but at least try to do your homework.

Besides, I doubt that anyone writing here initially had received the NDA yet. I know that I didn't. Anyhow, seeing as how open Dani and Trendy have been about the testing group I doubt your point is even remotely valid as the NDA pertains to the testing itself and not the events that lead up to it.

Considering the first mention of the NDA was stated "I already signed it".  Please quit trying bro.  Pretty sure discussing the NDA is breaking the rule about disclosing Trendy policies and inner workings.  Hell, I've gotten chewed out for lesser things after signing mine ages ago.  At any rate, the irony of signing the NDA then breaking it 3 seconds later just tickled me as amusing.

@roboticaust quote:

@Saltydk quote:

@roboticaust quote:

Considering the first mention of the NDA was stated "I already signed it".  Please quit trying bro.  Pretty sure discussing the NDA is breaking the rule about disclosing Trendy policies and inner workings.  Hell, I've gotten chewed out for lesser things after signing mine ages ago.  At any rate, the irony of signing the NDA then breaking it 3 seconds later just tickled me as amusing.

Missed that one, sorry. The NDA exists to protect the contents of the test build and perhaps even the contents of the NDA itself. Mentioning the existence of the NDA does not, in my mind anyhow, violate anything. Particularly not when Dani mentioned its existence anyway. Had he/she shared specifics about the NDA we might have something that could be up for debate but as things stand I doubt there is an issue.

If Trendy wanted no mention of the NDA it should be communicated better and then Trendy staff should not be mentioning it either. Just my point of view.

My original post was more of a jest to rile people up anyhow.  I wasn't taking any of it seriously.  Just wanted to scare the playtester plebs into emailing Dani instead of using the forums (as they should be doing btw).