Can we please have a lock item feature. I keep accidentally deleting important items.

5ea744d0c0.jpg

This has happen multiple times now. I go to sell mode and sometimes i double click and my aim is off I hit one of the pets or some legendary item and then it confirms and I lose my pet. Most of the time it is a legendary or something that I like but I can farm for again. I just punch my monitor and move on. But this time I lost my golden evilwick that I Paid 150 gems which i spend money on to buy the gem. Is there no way of having a separated item bank to protect valuable assets. I spend money on the game and then I suddenly lose it cuz of a faulty selling mechianic. What do I do.

I have done the same, for this exact issue I untick\hide all bags that hold my stored stuff so I can't click on them whilst selling trash loot. I agree though a lock would be very helpful.

I feel your pain and I don't even have fancy inventory like that. Hate selling equiped items.

I'd like something similar too, although having some kind of "bank" or "stash" I think would be even better. That way it leaves our bags/inventory for loot acquired, and we don't just end up with half our inventory full of things saved for later. I'd be fine with the ability to purchase more stash/bank space too, but getting a few spaces in it by default I think would be good for all players.

Also, this should probably be in the suggestions section of the forum

Uh oh, I didn't know you could sell something via doubleclick? This is kinda worrisome, my mouse is bit faulty and occasionally singleclicks turn into doubleclicks on their own.

Oh yes, iam fully vote for this. Selling is a pain in this game. And its even harder with such a small font size on PS4....
The complete inventory need to be reworked. And i miss an button to sort/arrange my stuff + an option to permanently lock some items or an stash/bank system.