1 Admission Ticket, a title no one will ever use, and 7 useless pet boxes as monthly reward? Really?

This has to be the worst monthly reward as of yet. Even the bad monthly pets were more interesting than this.

Not to mention that we don't even get tokens for doing this...

And as someone who already purchased the 16 ticket pack, the ticket is even more useless.

I know we shouldn't always expect a really cool monthly reward like a pet all the time, but this... This is just pathetic..

I was actually looking forward to this months rewards... Man was it a complete and utter let down

believe it or not pet affection was superrrrrr useful. 

Which is what I don't understand. We have to farm 1000 tickets that is 100 spins. 100 spins we will have at least 20 pet boxes why make the reward also give pet boxes????? Also instead of tokens which I can use to buy keys for costumes I get a worthless title?????? WHERE IS my TOKENNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSS

@Nelly quote:

no one force you to do it Emoji_Huntress.png

if you have suggestions for rewards, then post them here

But i am very much entitled to state my complaint about it, thank you.

Moved to Game Feedback. Be sure to leave your ideas on what you would like to see as a reward in this thread. We're very eager to improve our rewards in future Monthly Missions.

• 1 month later...

Someone I know completed the monthly and they did not get a reward. It states claimed however nothing in inventory. How does this get applied?

@Jinx1717 quote:

Someone I know completed the monthly and they did not get a reward. It states claimed however nothing in inventory. How does this get applied?

It just adds everything straight to the inventory. You shouldn't be necro-ing an old thread that has nothing to do with what your comment though.

This belongs in bug reports :)