Looking for Amazing Official Artwork, Please Help!

Hey all, I'm hoping the DD/DD2 community can assist me.  My fiancee and I have recently made a hobby of doing gaming-themed jigsaw puzzles, gluing them, framing them, and hanging them on our walls.  However, we've recently come to the realization that there aren't very many "official" gaming jigsaw puzzles. We found a Skyrim map, two Zelda maps, and 3 Assassin's Creed puzzles.

Luckily, we found a site that allows you to take an image and have it made into a custom jigsaw puzzle.  They have rules that you cannot use copyrighted images without the express written consent of the copyright holder (which makes sense!).  I contacted Trendy and received said permission, so now, I come to you, the community for help finding an amazing piece of official Dungeon Defenders artwork to have made into a jigsaw puzzle.  Ideally, I'd like something featuring at least two characters, and nothing with the Squire's heart-patterned boxers/undershirt (I absolutely HATE that appearance)

Does anyone know where I can find a good repository of official artwork for either Dungeon Defenders 1 or 2?

I can't help but I would like to say that sounds like an awesome hobby. Good luck to you both! 

You could try something on DD1 where someone is wearing the Squire with Pants costume? Possibly the Squire and Huntress (to represent you two) standing in the Tavern?

You can likely find something that would work at one of the Trendy employee's Deviant Art pages:

Note that some of the above have art from the MOBA stages of DD2 as well.  I am also guessing that some may not be current employees either.

@starfox64_0 quote:

You could try something on DD1 where someone is wearing the Squire with Pants costume? Possibly the Squire and Huntress (to represent you two) standing in the Tavern?

I appreciate that, but I've no way of knowing what is and isn't owned by Trendy if I go via the outside route. I need a piece of artwork that is owned specifically by Trendy in order to comply with the copyright restrictions I've been given.

@gotrunks712 quote:

You can likely find something that would work at one of the Trendy employee's Deviant Art pages:

Note that some of the above have art from the MOBA stages of DD2 as well.  I am also guessing that some may not be current employees either.

Edit: Quoted wrong person. Forums confusing.

Thanks for finding these! I did some looking around and found another of the more interesting characters that they might be looking over:

dungeon_defenders_prisoner_illustration_

Man that was a pretty unique concept at the time. I still remember some of her lore. Whats really funny is that there was a thread that got a ton of support a few months ago on the League of Legends boards where players were begging for a "tough old grandma" sort of character. I instantly thought of the Prisoner.