Sign in to follow this  
Enfo

Why are Galactic Weapons just lazy reskins of weapons and lack of unique weapon and armor design overall?

So yeah, it makes close to no sense...

See this Galactic Bow? Yeah, it shoots pumpkins. Cool huh?

No. Not really. These weapons should be unique in their own way. Not just another boring re-skin of an already existing weapon.

The game is already lacking in variety of weapons, and armor too, for that matter.

We need more items that feel unique and worth the time farming for them. I really hope that Trendy is considering unique armor and accessories as well as variety of items and grinding goes well together and improves quality of life and longevity in a game such as this one by a huge amount.

Well, atleast you have done some research... The galactic weapons can roll with any of the "special" bonus affixes... So yeah, GG on that complaint bro!

I must be very unfortunate then, since i've only found them with the spooky passives, and heard the same from others that i know.

You guys are missing the point though, about them being nothing else than just a reskin, and not something unique.

The galactic weapons are basically passive legendary reskins. Swords can get howling or splody harpoons, polearms can get purge or haunting, blaster casters can get frost fire or raven, and the bow can get pumpkinator or phoenix call.

The galaxy weapons can get more than just the halloween passives, but yes they are lazy reskins, and the passives themselves did not have the foresight to fit the aesthetic of the game outside of halloween. Neither of these I'm a fan of, and hope that weapons are on the table for a revamp in the future.

Since the purpose was to get more subs to the steam group they will probably not be reworked. 

Although i hope that they get a exclusive passive i think betsy weapons need a rework really bad and they shuold do that first

@Jothi92 quote:

Since the purpose was to get more subs to the steam group they will probably not be reworked. 

Although i hope that they get a exclusive passive i think betsy weapons need a rework really bad and they shuold do that first

they said they were going to do something about Betsy/Ramparts weapon nerf but then again thats just them saying it and we know how much gets done when they say that....        https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/131175/pointless-armored-cleanser-nerf

@[R¹.L4D2] Lord.Of.Chaos quote:

how much time before following official page we earn the legendary weapon please ?

They're not given away, but instead they're able to be dropped in-game.