Ps4: Looking for a Group.

Hey guy's

Need help with my squire on nm4. I need equipement  thats all xD dont care if we lose on the 5-6 wave. 

Yeeaaah pm me on ZPCI_-PaNDa-_ 

Psn shekeone69 I got 4 builders all 650-670 ipwr and dps huntress and app looking for chill peeps to farm with and just have a good time I also stream sometimes follow me on twitch at shekestah420

Running Free Play Hard maps if anyone need any Hero's/Costume exp. 2 spots open. 

Just pass gems at the start and ready up after a round ends. 

I recently got alot of new gear on most of my characters, so I'll throw in another post 😊

Waller: 237k hp T1 (475k T5)

Apprentice: 40% frosty power, 2490DP

Monk: 299% purge, 2656DP

Huntress: 3429DP (7% tripwire) 

My huntress is the newest to 50, so i havent got alot of tripwire gear on it yet.

I'm currently soloing NM3 inc and manage to get to around wave 5/7 NM4 endgame.

Still working on my huntress dps, but since i do mostly soloing my deck is kind of full.

Feel free to add me if you think I can be a nice fit for your group.

Also: I do not have a mic :/

PSN: MartinBuaas

Anyone can add me  :)  for  Nm3 harder runs and to start Nm4.

Really needed another dps but anyone who knows what there doing is great.

I have squire wall build  (tier1 235k) (tier5 460k). I have squire dps (tier1 cannon 6k)

Have build huntress currently working on traps at 1.5k, have monk with with aura build.

My two friends one has apprentice frosty tower build. Other huntress dps build. 

Psn: mantis007 

Time zone may vary as from New Zealand ( Hobbit Land) :)

100k waller. Ff apprentice, trap huntress, dps huntress, tower monk. Can solo nm1 and some nm2. Looking for people to play and gear up with. Edge-115

@MartinBuaas quote:

I recently got alot of new gear on most of my characters, so I'll throw in another post 😊

Waller: 237k hp T1 (475k T5)

Apprentice: 40% frosty power, 2490DP

Monk: 299% purge, 2656DP

Huntress: 3429DP (7% tripwire) 

My huntress is the newest to 50, so i havent got alot of tripwire gear on it yet.

I'm currently soloing NM3 inc and manage to get to around wave 5/7 NM4 endgame.

Still working on my huntress dps, but since i do mostly soloing my deck is kind of full.

Feel free to add me if you think I can be a nice fit for your group.

Also: I do not have a mic :/

PSN: MartinBuaas

Your walls are good enough for Nm4, we can take you on some runs so you can gear up your dps too. 

You know, only to bow can roll Tripwire? You said not much gear with it. Just a heads up before you grind 5 hours for nothing :) 

looking to join a group have alright stats up to nm3 end game. add me for group                                                                  PSN: ABC_romotica

Lv 50 dmg Hunteress (nm4 ready) looking for some nice bros to play with. :)
I played DD1 to the max and played DD2 in the beta before the wipe incomming. So i have some experience of the game mechanics.
I have a microphone and speak and unterstand english, if necessary.

PSN: Hitman_MT

Add a comment ("dd2" for example)if you want to add me, because i dont take empty friend invites (to many of them)

I was yesterday searching 5 houres for people to do nm4 in many FB and PS4 groups - not a single person. And the matchmaking from game dont work too. I think the endgame is dead..... :/

@HitmanMT quote:

I was yesterday searching 5 houres for people to do nm4 in many FB and PS4 groups - not a single person. And the matchmaking from game dont work too. I think the endgame is dead..... :/

A lot of players, myself included are a bit tired of the game at the moment. No new content, empty promises, fortune cookie communication. 

With new games being released, the player base slowly dies off. For me, it's The Division and UFC 2.