Sign in to follow this  
hlg42

[WTS] Lab Runs 15:1

afoyIkU.png

Hello Valiant Defenders!

I Have finally run out of virtual Dungeon Currency, and need to acquire more! Time to sell my soul like I did last time to make money, Lab runs!

I will solo run as per request at no additional charge, for those that have a second account for 5.

I am currently at a university, so times ( and connectivity ) may vary. Runs will start 2/26

I will be available during these times (In CST btw) for running:

Mon: 12:00pm -5:00pm

Tue: 1:00pm-3:30pm

Wed: N/A

Thurs: 1:00pm-3:30pm

Fri: 10am-2pm ; 7pm - 12:00am

Sat: 12pm (or earlier depending on when I wake up) - 6:30pm ; 7:15pm- 12:00am

Sun: 12pm-6:30pm

Accepted Currency :

Cubes (duh!)

Diamonds(5/10/15)

Coal(6:1 Cube)

Event items (trace Required) :

The Calvary - 60 cubes

Rockshatter - 65 cubes

rainmaker - 150 cubes

magicite - 100 cubes

Glacier - 60 cubes

Any Armguard from Toxic Empire Saga (if there are those crazy enough to trade those) - 325 cubes (negotiable here, with proof of sale higher)

Any Armguard from Pollution (again, if those who have it exist) - 250 cubes (again negotiable)

Ult capping tower sets with decent sides - 50 cubes

Ult capping dps sets with decent sides - 70 cubes

List of people and remaining runs

Edit: Changed from 1:10 back to the good old 1:15. Saw some recent threads for 1:10, but I remembered running at the rate of 1:15. Reserve the right to change back though. In case I start getting overwhelmed.

Damn nice header you have there :O

@Veetoo quote:

Damn nice header you have there :O

I honestly can't tell if you are being serious or not. That thing was thrown together in 10 minutes to make the following wall of text more appealing., so i know i could easily do better if I had my controller to freecam an angle that I liked for the shot. Thanks for the post though Veeto. Gotta beat your run record before I throw in the towel on this. 

I have no full sets of ult capping armor but I have some really nice singular pieces if you want those. If youre interested add me and I can show you :)

Ill take 150. Have to calculate the time to gmt+1 though.

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/central-time/convert squire_small.png

Can i go for 300 runs instead of 150? :) Got myself some extra currencies

Bump! Day one done! 115 runs done in 8 hours, averaging to about 1 cube an hour. Would have been more, but glitched spot is annoying.

I saw you also accepted  The Calvary - 60 cubes.. I got a traced one that i can offer you if thats ok. Yea, I change my currencie again.. but i really hate doing labs myself :P

If you want  me to stick with my current CV i'll just take the 20cv labs.. but i'm willing to go for 60cv Cavalry. :) I've added you on steam. Just poke me when you see me around.

Update: Phone stuck in an infinite boot loop error, cannot login to steam. Sorry for all. Runs will continue when I can get back into steam.

Update #2: All issues resolved! Should be up and running today!

I'll buy 300 or 450 runs in cubes. I'll just have to see if I have enough cubes to buy for 20 or 30 cv runs. Add me on Steam :)

Are the runs still going? If not, could you tell us so we can spent our currency on something else?