Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

[Early Access] Patch 10.5 Notes and Discussion

Here are the notes for Patch 10.5 on Steam!

Huntress Bow-Blaster, New Steam Group Milestone Added

• Thanks to you, we’ve reached 175,000 Steam Group members! That means the Huntress’s Bow-Blaster is now a permanent drop in the game!

• To unlock the Apprentice’s Blaster-Caster, the next Steam Group milestone is 200,000! We’re at 180,000 now, so you’re almost there!

• Join the Steam Group here!

Features

• Individual tower range is now shown while inspecting a defense.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where players would lose premium items they received right before a disconnect or server crash.

• Fixed an issue where the Shielding Guard Uber was not functioning.

• Fixed an issue where Ogres were getting stuck inside of the Jester Boxes.

• Mr. Skwish is now affected by Thunder-o, Bearkira and the golden Possessed Sword’s special abilities.

• Fixed an issue where Mr. Skwish can spawn in the ground if towers are built too close to the stage. All towers are now destroyed at the start of the phase in the area where Mr. Skwish spawns.

• Fixed an issue where the Harbinger had a chance to not spawn on Wave 4 Free Play Easy.

• Fixed an issue where Tutorial matchmaking from the Main Menu didn’t have a “found session” UI.

• Fixed the Ruins water issue. Crisis averted, people.

• Fixed a VFX issue with the Liferoot Incursion Ranged Goblin.

@[TG] Zhenny quote:

Hey guys 4 screenshots in there, only 4, all from a NM3 round lol. Enjoy, you bug lovers, you. http://steamcommunity.com/id/DD2M_Zhenny/screenshots/

Hey Zhenny, I don't think this is a bug. If you look at the IPwr of the items that have dropped they are of the appropriate range for NM3. 

I'm not 100% sure but I believe the level requirements of items were dropped to 46 a while ago but I could be mistaken.

Level 46 iPWR 700 Wheel Gear Has to be a bug. Shortly before the update this morning I spun the wheel from having run 30 some rounds of Onslaught, got gear, all level 50 as well as all gear being 50 since drop of Carnival update. That rook gear is a piece from the wheel. At level 46. Taken just minutes ago. Has to be a bug that accompanied this morning's patch.

@Moutro quote:

"Individual tower range is now shown while inspecting a defense."

Can someone explain this to me?

Before you had to press shift, and it showed all tower's ranges, so if you wanted to see a specific one you had to either sell everything else or remember how you placed it. It now shows the tower you're looking at's range, when you press "e" to see it's damage and such.

@Nefhith quote:
@Moutro quote:

"Individual tower range is now shown while inspecting a defense."

Can someone explain this to me?

Before you had to press shift, and it showed all tower's ranges, so if you wanted to see a specific one you had to either sell everything else or remember how you placed it. It now shows the tower you're looking at's range, when you press "e" to see it's damage and such.

Oh damn, and I thought it had something to do with the current inspect bug( false range/dps values) of teammates defenses.

Gg, hotfix of the century. My walls got insta-killed last wave of carnival and skwish went straight for crystal ... Talk about overdoing it! xD

I never once ran into this issue where Mr. Skwish spawned in the ground. It says towers, so why do all defenses, including traps and auras get destroyed? It's pretty ridiculous that I have to change my strategy to kill a boss from a bug that never happened to me.

I wonder if the Harbinger is like this too because of some bug Trendy had to fix. Fortunately, I only have 2 prizes left to obtain on the wheel. I don't think I could stand playing this map anymore after that, at least, not if everything is wiped in the very limited build space before the boss wave.

How about instead of destroying defenses, you redesign maps and set boundaries where they can be placed? Alternatively, why not have Mr. Skwish come through the gates on the other side of the map? It seems more appropriate with a name like that. Btw, Ogres still get stuck inside Jester Boxes.

@Sn/+/per quote:

I never once ran into this issue where Mr. Skwish spawned in the ground. It says towers, so why do all defenses, including traps and auras get destroyed? It's pretty ridiculous that I have to change my strategy to kill a boss from a bug that never happened to me.

I wonder if the Harbinger is like this too because of some bug Trendy had to fix. Fortunately, I only have 2 prizes left to obtain on the wheel. I don't think I could stand playing this map anymore after that, at least, not if everything is wiped in the very limited build space before the boss wave.

How about instead of destroying defenses, you redesign maps and set boundaries where they can be placed? Alternatively, why not have Mr. Skwish come through the gates on the other side of the map? It seems more appropriate with a name like that. Btw, Ogres still get stuck inside Jester Boxes.

I only saw it once when running Carn for prizes because my walls were up at the edge of the lane. After which I started moving them back. But with him now having a Harb effect I can see Carnival getting a lot harder since the lane there is small and there's not much room.