Sign in to follow this  
ethance175

Online Feature broken

Hi! I need help, I was previously banned from Dungeon Defenders online PS3, at least I think. The button the go to online does not light up and I cannot select it. I have tried to switch accounts and go to it but it doesn't work. I was given hacked weapons and didn't know they were hacked, I just thought they were very good. I love the game and love the online feature, I didn't use those weapons for PvP, and I didn't know they were hacked. It may not be from those weapons though, but is there any way to become unbanned? At all?

My PS account name is Ebomb175

Please, I really love this game and want to play online again!

online is not available anymore on ps3 they no longer have the power to keep the servers running I think online was closes down a year ago or so

If you want it now for cheap, you can also buy the whole thing from G2A.com.

Shouldnt be more than $10 for the whole thing. :)

First, If you say that you didn't know they were hacked but that you were given hacked weapons, that kind of means two different things.

Second, the servers for PS3 DD has been down for over two years now... :( Sadly they will never be on again due to the costs to change the server host in the game since GameSpy shut down in May of 2014???

Third, if you wish to continue playing, I would simply pick up a copy of DD on Steam for the cheap price of roughly ~10 USD. As long as you play legitimately and you don't mess with hacked items on Ranked you wouldnt have any problems and the community would gladly accept you. This coming from someone who used to play PS3 as well.