Sign in to follow this  
Uber

Unable To Play - Request Timed Out Starting Missions

Hi all

Is anyone else having problems this past week with time out errors ?

I can not play this past week since the patch as I'm getting "sorry request times out" error message.

The rare occasion i can get in a game but upon completion of the mission it will not take me back to the tavern.

I am unable to do any daily quests and can not earn my wyvern tokens I'm working on collecting.

Any help would be appreciated.

@Uber quote:

Hi all

Is anyone else having problems this past week with time out errors ?

I can not play this past week since the patch as I'm getting "sorry request times out" error message.

The rare occasion i can get in a game but upon completion of the mission it will not take me back to the tavern.

I am unable to do any daily quests and can not earn my wyvern tokens I'm working on collecting.

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm having the same issue as you are and there are a few others posting here with the same issues. It seems to be an issue with our accounts because I made a dummy steam account and was able to load in perfectly fine.  There have been no responses from trendy so just sit tight and hope they answer/fix the problem soon

Thanks for the reply Smokey

Hopefully they can do something about the lost Wyvern coins that could have been gained since the last update also. Shame that the affected players can not earn any at the moment.

@Uber quote:

Thanks for the reply Smokey

Hopefully they can do something about the lost Wyvern coins that could have been gained since the last update also. Shame that the affected players can not earn any at the moment.

Yea... It's wyvern tokens lost and also the fact that I spent gems on the carnival tickets and now I can't do that either.

Still having this problem as of today and the latest patch.

Please can an official comment what is going on here ? I have spent a fair amount of cash already on this game but im unable to play it at the moment despite wanting to play. I'm already down on Wyvern coins and other players also along with not being able to play the carnival.