Hello, i was wondering where to obtain the legendary polearm with purge evil passive.

I've googled a little but i only find threads from sept-oct 2015. Since there have been several patches since then, i was wondering if there was any changes in drop rate/location.

I don't know if the drop rate has changed or not. My wife just got her monk to 50 last night and was tagging along on a nm3 liferoot run this morning and got one from a skeleton(i think) that spawned on the wall. It used to just drop on ramperts incursion but I guess it drops elsewhere now. I'm really jealous of the wife now lol 

The legendary polarm still drops in incursion ramparts nightmare 3-4 I believe, however the drop rate has changed quite abit. This polarm is now a random drop on any map by any boss. I have acquired this polarm on liferoot, nimbus reach, dead road and throne room.

@MartinBuaas quote:

Also: this is a unique drop, will this drop while playing on my hunter? And will it have increased drop rate while playing my monk?

It can drop while you are playing on any character. Playing with the monk will not increase the chances to get it.

@Woqini quote:

Yesterday i was spammed with purge evil polearms on Gates. I got 4 in one hour.

What class were you playing as? And was it a random drop or a daily boosted legendary chest?

This was endgame incursion or just regular endgame? I've been farming gates, crossroads and liferoot incursion nm1 for a few days now. Still no luck :/

@darrh_sappy23 quote:

My wife got hers in regular endgame nm3 on gates and liferoot. I don't if the difficulty matters or not tho 

I finally got a purge evil and toxic shock bow from either an ogre or a skeleton that spawned on a wall on nm3 liferoot.