Sign in to follow this  
KnowsNoLimits

New dev stream coming up.

@Chappyy quote:

This is not a format though it is a list of information that was discussed. They always talk about the steam group status every stream since it started. They always seem to be doing a first look at some new content of skins. The Dev log recap I have to give it to you kind of since it is a new feature. the rest of it you can overlay on every single dev stream in the past and I am almost positive you and I both have seen just about every single one. I guess I'm just stubborn, I did 20 years in the army in Military Intelligence so I've been to more briefings and meetings than one person should ever have to. I hate wasting my my time listening to something that is supposed to be informative and is not. So my version of formatting and yours will probably never be close. It's probably less about the format anyways and more about the content I just think format lends to getting your views across better and more efficient.

Aye most likely, our definitions of formats will never be close, as you've said you have more briefings than I wil ever have... Hopefully. Let's leave it at that.

@Pachipachio quote:

oh, something worth mentioning was elliot at one point commented about consumables "we should probably have them stack higher" or something to that effect

so, that's good news :^)  

The ssad part being that they also said this a year ago you mean? :P

I just watched the dev stream.

Same old stuff, all hot air and no substance. We've been watching the same thing for how long now? You might as well just pre-record it and replace the relevant upcoming teasers. I'm not sure I learnt anything really.

Yawn.

Can you make the Abyss Lord summon Elliot? He could sit in a lane and waffle platitudes at an incomprehensible rate causing the monsters to turn around and run back into the spawn point. A sort of allegory for why players leave the game. 

Okay, that was mean. I'm sorry. A bit.