Sign in to follow this  
KnowsNoLimits

New dev stream coming up.

Lets see if Trendy can turn it around.

Lets face it the last 2 dev streams have been colossal disappointments. They are bi-weekly now, but still reveal the same things as their old format.

So here are some ways to turn it into an amazing dev stream.

- Talk as little as possible about the Carnival update

- Tell us exactly what you have planned for the Hero Deck

- Show concept art of EVE

- Discuss your intentions on how you will be balancing towers

- Describe exactly how characters will be introduced to be purchasable and freemium

- Show the Abyss Lord in action

Pretty much restore faith as to why we should be excited for DD2 

For me please:

- Show these adorable mini bombing goblins.

- what new types of Goblins are planned?

- is it possible that Goblins will one day fight by side with the defender to free liferoot?

- Show some cool Goblin animation, best with some new foods.

I found a few fish in the new hub, gobu, they look tasty. It's my favorit spot to hunt.

@dreamanime quote:

For me please:

- is it possible that Goblins will one day fight by side with the defender to free liferoot?

I found a few fish in the new hub, gobu, they look tasty. It's my favorit spot to hunt.

They already add new goblin last content. Its a tall goblin. So i say no to new goblin in next patch. 

@cipanjb quote:

@dreamanime quote:

For me please:

They already add new goblin last content. Its a tall goblin. So i say no to new goblin in next patch. 

what =_(, gobu? I don't understand.

There are never enough goblins. The Legion needs to grow, gobu. Emoji_Kobalt.pngEmoji_Huntress.pngEmoji_Goblin.png

For now we already have goblin, bomb goblin, tall goblin,  Javelin throwers ( i assume he a goblin because the face -.- ) and boss goblin . I would like see more enemies from other family. Maybe from wither beast family, have a big crystal arm that can shield far range enemies from projectile defense or support kobold that throw mud to slow down the tower and trap. 

@dreamanime quote:

@cipanjb quote:

@dreamanime quote:

For me please:

what =_(, gobu? I don't understand.

There are never enough goblins. The Legion needs to grow, gobu. Emoji_Kobalt.pngEmoji_Huntress.pngEmoji_Goblin.png

We need more friendly goblins =). Support goblins, pet goblins, on map goblins which spawn in an sidelane and actually help the defenders, gobu. Some food hunt goblins, higher tier goblins like Master and challenger goblins. A Goblin hoody for all defenders. A own little barn at the social tavern were we can life in, gobu.

Well oger and orks are far ahead evolutions of goblins too though. So yeah even Javelin throwers are part of the family to some extend, though they like to hurt us and use us as a practice dummy, gobu. And it's hard to miss a javelin when you throuw it into a legion of goblins, you rather win in lottery then missing to hit a goblin, gobu.

You want to know more about goblins too? We are friendly =), just really weak.

@cipanjb quote:

For now we already have goblin, bomb goblin, tall goblin,  Javelin throwers ( i assume he a goblin because the face -.- ) and boss goblin . I would like see more enemies from other family. Maybe from wither beast family, have a big crystal arm that can shield far range enemies from projectile defense or support kobold that throw mud to slow down the tower and trap. 

I'm looking forward to the devstream. I'm going to be really ticked off though if it continues to be like usual.

I'd like to have actual information to process and something to be hyped about, for once though. 

I want thoughts, plans, to KNOW the direction the game should take. I'm probably asking a lot, but right now I think the playerbase is entitled to a bit more than we have been dealt lately. We need some good news and I hope they deliver tomorrow.. 

@SharpestBanana quote:

Im looking forward to 30 minutes of abyss lord hype

Lol yeah, it'll be 30 minutes of watching the abyss lord most likely and it'll be way overhyped. 

I mean sure, give it its glory, but after 10 minutes, I can continue to watch it while they move onto more important ***. 

Just my two cents.

@Tristaris quote:

@SharpestBanana quote:

Lol yeah, it'll be 30 minutes of watching the abyss lord most likely and it'll be way overhyped. 

I mean sure, give it its glory, but after 10 minutes, I can continue to watch it while they move onto more important ***. 

Just my two cents.

So you're saying a new hero isn't important to the game. lol. great. 

no, he's saying it will get boring watching the same 40 second video clip on repeat for 30minutes while people talk about their favorites smoothies, how annoying/distracting meetings are, and how things are in the works and they'll be able to say more soon

You're probably underestimating how much information you can pack into 10 minutes if you come at it from the right frame.  

ie. trying to give as much information out as possible in your alotted time 

vs 

holy *** guys we have an hour to fill with only this one sided sheet of paper??? let's tell stories in between every topic! 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they also supposed to address the layoffs today? 

At this point I'll take anything, and by anything I mean anything concrete about the game. 

If the devstream ends up being just  an awkward "we know what you expect but we don't have it" thing again, then I hope we can at least make them give us the ETA for abyss lord update so that I know when to return to this game (right now, Darkest Dungeon is pissing me off less than DD2 and it's immortal bugs, and that is saying ...a lot...).

@Professor_Valconian quote:

I like smoothies. I really need more flavor ideas.

Peanut butter +milk +bananas +spinach +honey

@Dan H quote:

@Tristaris quote:

@SharpestBanana quote:

Just my two cents.

So you're saying a new hero isn't important to the game. lol. great. 

You're seriously misunderstanding my post. "Great."

I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying there can be more than the same damn clip on repeat for an entire hour and virtually nothing else getting covered. 

But hey if your'e fine with nothing but an hour of the same *** on repeat, and nothing about game balance, tower balance, potential changes to other aspects of the game that should be on the menu....

Today's Devstream will focus on hero acquisition and the Abyss Lord. The next Devstream will focus on the Hero Deck and future changes to strategy/balance. 

Can't wait to see everyone there. :)

@iamisom quote:

Today's Devstream will focus on hero acquisition and the Abyss Lord. The next Devstream will focus on the Hero Deck and future changes to strategy/balance. 

I have to say you have already made me sad Isom. You just confirmed it will be a 45 min commercial ad. There is so much that can be covered in an hour and the focus is only going to be 2 things? A new hero and how you can get the hero?

@Chappyy quote:

@iamisom quote:

I have to say you have already made me sad Isom. You just confirmed it will be a 45 min commercial ad. There is so much that can be covered in an hour and the focus is only going to be 2 things? A new hero and how you can get the hero?

Gems?

Guy 1: here is the abyss lord!

Guy 2: woah! *explains all the cool things about abyss lord for 10mins*

Guy 1: and look at this cool map we made for him! We plan to make more maps like it, dont have an ETA yet

Guy 2: they talked about it at the meeting

Guy 1: smoothies

Guy 2: look at this cool thing abyss lord can do

Guy 1: you can buy him for 4000 gems its an experiment

Guy 2: we plan to have more balance changes and content soon tm

@Chappyy quote:

@iamisom quote:

Oh, there's a special smoothie section:  Banana vs. Mango. Very heated internally. I think there's going to be an Influence Vote going up about it after the stream. ;)

@iamisom quote:

@Chappyy quote:

@iamisom quote:

Oh, there's a special smoothie section:  Banana vs. Mango. Very heated internally. I think there's going to be an Influence Vote going up about it after the stream. ;)

more of a banana guy but i perfer balance over smoothies :d