Can someone give me tips on how to beat nm4? i've been doing nm3 for a week now and its too easy but i fail to get past nm4 first wave :/ OR if someone here can add me and let me tag along in nm4 just to get some gear ill be so happy! Emoji_Huntress.png

@Lamby16 quote:

Can someone give me tips on how to beat nm4? i've been doing nm3 for a week now and its too easy but i fail to get past nm4 first wave :/ OR if someone here can add me and let me tag along in nm4 just to get some gear ill be so happy! Emoji_Huntress.png

I suggest finding other players, to help you complete some maps. A lot of end game players don't like carrying, when we had to do it ourselves. It is very much possible. Make sure to upgrade your gear, and look at the new spheres. 

Hey Lamby,

My buds and I are venturing into NM4 (currently 2 consistent players with a random 3rd).  You can add me and look for me online.  I normally only play private, but you are welcome to jump in anytime.

I am on Eastern Time, just so you know.

PSN:  pluckywood

NM4 easy mode

Round 1 -

get 4 competent players. good NM3 gear for your squire (around 250k life or so min walls).  Only use huntress and apprentice dps (no carries).

Have 1 person start the map and open the chest, then have everyone else join. This will trick the game into thinking its just 1 person and only make one lane difficult.

Build the map, give everyone some repair money.

Everyone but 1 person must leave the map before the round ends (i usually kick everyone around 50 mobs left and solo it).

Round 2 - 

With only one person left in the game the game now thinks its only 1 person playing and populates round 2 with only 1 players worth of mobs.

Open the chest then have everyone join back in.

The trick to this is the players leaving need to grab any gear before they leave so they need to be aware.

Then just repeat this for every wave.

Doing this method we are doing all of the end game maps including temple of necrotic and besty on NM4.

Oh and Players kill air units.

@stuffymonster quote:

NM4 easy mode

Round 1 -

get 4 competent players. good NM3 gear for your squire (around 250k life or so min walls).  Only use huntress and apprentice dps (no carries).

Have 1 person start the map and open the chest, then have everyone else join. This will trick the game into thinking its just 1 person and only make one lane difficult.

Everyone but 1 person must leave the map before the round ends (i usually kick everyone around 50 mobs left and solo it).

Round 2 - 

With only one person left in the game the game now thinks its only 1 person playing and populates round 2 with only 1 players worth of mobs.

The trick to this is the players leaving need to grab any gear before they leave so they need to be aware.

Doing this method we are doing all of the end game maps including temple of necrotic and besty on NM4.

That sounds really boring, you're not challenging yourself and are going to be under prepared when you decide to help out other people, because you aren't used to what Nm4 actually is. 

i solo nm4 for my squire gear, this is the best way to help others out. But all good you do you and ill keep farming nm4 betsy and necrotic with my group

@Woxiess quote:

Helping Other People !! AHahahaha !!!!

@stuffymonster quote:

NM4 easy mode

Round 1 -

Round 2 - 

That sounds really boring, you're not challenging yourself and are going to be under prepared when you decide to help out other people, because you aren't used to what Nm4 actually is.