Sign in to follow this  
sozieqt

[Impact] Offical Guild Thread

@Factions quote:

I came back to the game recently after all my nightmare gear was wiped a few months back. After joining impact they have helped me gear up and have been quite friendly. 

Glad to help :)

Impact is not so active anymore cus the game is to easy in it's current state :/

Im online when I can to help people out.

Hope they fix the game after hero buffs and the revamp.

@Prowner quote:

My experience with "impact" wasnt that great. They are very rude. they have that "i know everything" and "i am the best" attitude while still lacking alot game experience. Also if they believe that you are doing something wrong. The whole chat will be loaded with flame flame and flame. Their isnt a normal way to communicate. You have to do exactly how they tell you should do. 

I do have to say that i only played with 2 different guys. So i gues that not everyone in their communitie has this attitide, but i cant confirm this. 

[[149302,users]] Youre a nice guy, but some of the members on your impact clan are just downright arrogant & are elitists.

Ive been offered to join the clan but have refused just off of the negative connotation that comes with it, Its typically the people that have the [impact] in their name.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nothing wrong with making a clan. but some members will take it too far & think theyre better than the common person, which causes them to be elitists jerks

@Dewkin quote:

@Prowner quote:

My experience with "impact" wasnt that great. They are very rude. they have that "i know everything" and "i am the best" attitude while still lacking alot game experience. Also if they believe that you are doing something wrong. The whole chat will be loaded with flame flame and flame. Their isnt a normal way to communicate. You have to do exactly how they tell you should do. 

I do have to say that i only played with 2 different guys. So i gues that not everyone in their communitie has this attitide, but i cant confirm this. 

sozieqt Youre a nice guy, but some of the members on your impact clan are just downright arrogant & are elitists.

Ive been offered to join the clan but have refused just off of the negative connotation that comes with it, Its typically the people that have the [impact] in their name.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nothing wrong with making a clan. but some members will take it too far & think theyre better than the common person, which causes them to be elitists jerks

Some people have the name tag without beeing a part of the community, nothing I can do about that.

On another note I really hope some of the members will come back to play the 5th :)

Awesome group.  Players are all high level, and very friendly to newer players that are trying to gear for NMIV. Most members have a ton of experience in the game and are happy to share their knowledge.   If you are looking for a group, I definitely recommend this one.  

Bumping this.

Getting tired of people joining matches and going straight up AFK for the whole damn map in "solo". Playing in private is boring, so it's a way to find players to play with :) Besides, the more people with experience, the more builds you can do, including the most retarded builds you can think of. Gives it another level of fun, lost in DD2 for a while Emoji_TNT.png

Impact is a well established guild that has their own website and forums. The players that i've met on TS are very polite and respectful, most importantly they dont crticize those (including me) who speak broken english :D

Love the people here always so nice. Cin is the greatest player i have ever met. Hes just soo good and amazing. Im proud to be a part of this community with him. 

=Cin :)

I "joined" before you guys shut down, and everything I had were bad experiences. First game I got people joining me, and I was using a build (I don't remember which one) I used several times before which wasn't the meta, but worked for me so far. Instead of helping me and telling me how to do things better, the people from the Impact clan started (not directly, but implying it) calling me a noob, and telling me to sell everything so they could build. After me telling them to just let me prove my build worked, or to tell me ways to improve it, they just did their best to lose the game so they could rebuild (provoking kobolds, hogging all green mana...).

Some of the people there was REALLY up on a high horse and had a "better than you" attitude that often led to frustration because they kept looking for reasons to "despise" your builds or character's gear.

Many of you guys were really cool and helped me a LOT, but I really hope that in your return, some of you calmed a bit down, or at least kept your competitive ways for other places, because IIRC I wasn't the only one who had these issues.

@Nefhith quote:

I "joined" before you guys shut down, and everything I had were bad experiences. First game I got people joining me, and I was using a build (I don't remember which one) I used several times before which wasn't the meta, but worked for me so far. Instead of helping me and telling me how to do things better, the people from the Impact clan started (not directly, but implying it) calling me a noob, and telling me to sell everything so they could build. After me telling them to just let me prove my build worked, or to tell me ways to improve it, they just did their best to lose the game so they could rebuild (provoking kobolds, hogging all green mana...).

Some of the people there was REALLY up on a high horse and had a "better than you" attitude that often led to frustration because they kept looking for reasons to "despise" your builds or character's gear.

Many of you guys were really cool and helped me a LOT, but I really hope that in your return, some of you calmed a bit down, or at least kept your competitive ways for other places, because IIRC I wasn't the only one who had these issues.

We ended up making a meta build for each map by learning from eachother.
Following the clan meta made the maps easier to do before abyss lord and lane resistance removal, alot easier :)

Just as a adivce.
If you enjoy playing with someone add them, if not then dont play with them, simple as :p
Im not going to be a "safe space" dictator xD

It's not about that, it's about Impact members joining my games (in the steam group) and telling me how to play, instead of being helpful.

We only use the steam group to find eachother if there is any problems adding someone by searching their name, no idea who randomly join others in the steam group.

If someone is annoying you like that just kick them, it's your game and they show no respect :)

Used to be both US and European based, we are starting up on tuesday for the big trials patch so I have no idea who will be active on the discord :)

Will be interesting to discover the new difficulty bracket and nerfs.
I hope they change the idle part of the game, hehe ^^