Sign in to follow this  
Uber

Are Quests Broken ?

My parter is on the quest of Ramparts, we have completed it 4 times now but it is not completing the quest to progress in the campaign. Is this a known bug at the moment ?

I'm talking about Campaign mode. We can not advance to do throne room as the quest is not completing that allows you to go talk to someone and then start the next mission.

Might be a bug with the marketplace. Try going into the private tavern and talking to the people you're supposed to.

@Lazerus Artificial quote:

@Dreizehn quote:

Are you talking about the monthly quest or a daily quest. If it is a daily, which one?

wait...they are still there? i played the last few days again and couldnt see them anymore, i thought they were removed or something like that

The daily quests work for me as intended. Right after the Carnival Update I did not receive new dailies but after completing all of them they started working again.

@Dreizehn quote:

@Lazerus Artificial quote:

@Dreizehn quote:

Are you talking about the monthly quest or a daily quest. If it is a daily, which one?

wait...they are still there? i played the last few days again and couldnt see them anymore, i thought they were removed or something like that

The daily quests work for me as intended. Right after the Carnival Update I did not receive new dailies but after completing all of them they started working again.

can i open the quest window somehow? the last time i played it opened itself everytime i entered the tavern...

You have to press the J key. If that does not work go to your settings/key configs and make sure the keys for the Journal are set.