Sign in to follow this  
anotherengineer

Possible Bug

Hi not sure where I should put this thread, so please relocated if not in the right spot.

So basically on the pub screen, I had 2 pubs showing up.  I hit refresh a few times and then there was 2 full pages of pubs.  I hit refresh again, and the only the 2 pubs showed up again.  I hit refresh about 50 times, then the same full 2 pages of pubs showed up again.

Just wondering if there is a glitch for pubs showing up some how?

Screeners below.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=625107201

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=625107393

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=625109408

Just a screener of the other day, not sure if it means anything or not.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/313368332393541246/F4F0586FA46FCC5642F9AB2D9219BD737F370755/

cheers

Not to be a nag ;)  But I think I would rate this bug up to around the severe mark lately.  About the past 5 days all I have been getting to show up is 2 pubs.  Yesterday I hit refresh for about 20-30 minutes, didn't count how many refreshes that was, but it was a lot to say the least, and not once did it never gave me more than 2 pubs.

If I hit quickmatch, it would start me in either of the 2 pubs that came up.

I might be a minority, but casual pubbing/helping is more my thing, either joining or hosting, and the game just doesn't seem/feel the same anymore without the amount of people as before, due to this glitch.

I know it could be out of the CDT scope, or what they can even access, but this fix is my new #1 on my list and I hope it fixes itself, or is able to get straightened out somehow.

Cheers

Last I saw Crzyrndm was working on a possible cause, but I am not aware of if he knows the cause. Rest assured they are well aware of the issue.

I just wanted to give you my 2 cents... I've experienced the issue too and while watching the screenshot with the mismatch error... I just thought... 'hey lets try to unsubscribe all workshop content'

Restarting the game... voila immediately 4 pubs... so I come to the conclusion that the mismatch error actually has something to do with that or I was just lucky... Try it by yourself unsubscribing the latest workshop content (most likely the last 2 event maps due to the fact that I've seen this error after playing them) or all.

@EagleOne quote:

I just wanted to give you my 2 cents... I've experienced the issue too and while watching the screenshot with the mismatch error... I just thought... 'hey lets try to unsubscribe all workshop content'

Restarting the game... voila immediately 4 pubs... so I come to the conclusion that the mismatch error actually has something to do with that or I was just lucky... Try it by yourself unsubscribing the latest workshop content (most likely the last 2 event maps due to the fact that I've seen this error after playing them) or all.

Gave it a shot, was subscribed to tavern armory and moonbase.  Unsubscribed and checked cache and about 10 games showed up.  Will see how it works out.

Tested out just now, 18 matches showed up
hit refresh 2 showed up so hit refresh a few times and matches came up as this

18-2-15-15-2-15-15

So better than before, but the 2 match bug is still there after wiping all subscribed maps and verifying cache and restarting.

Another update on this.

Selected a lvl 100 toon, and only 2 matches showed up again, both lvl 100 hosts.

So exited, chose a lvl 50 toon, again 2 matches showed up, but this time a lvl 34 and lvl 70 host.

Not sure if this will help, but it does prove there are more than 2 matches going on.