Why are the kobolds sooooooo powerful ?

I understand trendy wants to make the game more challenging, however the damage increase to the flying and running kobolds are extreme. A few days ago I went into an onslaught match and the first wave was all kolbolds..... Needless to say I didn't survive the wave. They run pass frost towers, through serenity aura to completely destroy my blockage. Is it possible to tone their damage down some please. It's not making the game challenging just fustrating.

Same here Those flying kobolds now just ignore your blockades aswel  bye bye crystal 
Gotte deflect all off them with your quire  But the worst part off all is 2000/2700 mobs each round 
And they let 200 go in 1 lane till they all die and then 200 on the next lane etc o,0 
Just tried it again round 4 30 minutes ,,, 

Its like watching grass grow... the game gets more boring each update its terrible 

I'm sorry, but why do you want a little crocodile strapped with a bunch of explosives, to be weaker? If you can't defeat them, then you need to optimize your build/ hero positions and be more aware of the minimap. 

They are extremely low health, easy to kill. Big damage, exactly what you would expect from a suicide enemy. 

Next you're going to want Ogres to have less HP.

Wow your on a roll huh wox :D 80 kobolds on nm4 are easy to kill ? You must be Godlike or feel like .. 

@Woxiess quote:

I'm sorry, but why do you want a little crocodile strapped with a bunch of explosives, to be weaker? If you can't defeat them, then you need to optimize your build/ hero positions and be more aware of the minimap. 

They are extremely low health, easy to kill. Big damage, exactly what you would expect from a suicide enemy. 

Next you're going to want Ogres to have less HP.

I normally ignore trolls like wox . However I will engage with it for a short while. I believe the kobolds are to powerful because they for one can kill my sky tower in one hit. That sky tower being a lvl 3 is a tad much. I also read about a update to buff the monk and apprentice towers..... This buff would not be needed if the kobolds weren't so powerful to even expose the weak link. This is a pointless update that could have been focused on something more productive a cannonball build / harpoon/ flame tower etc. the kobold power might have gone unnoticed with other builds, but the traps highlight this mess haha.

I dont think wox is trolling. 

Take a look at kobold behaviour. They ignite themself either at a given distance to a defense or when at half hp. When at half hp they. Charge the first thing with hp, even flamethrowers. So you can either clump them up an burst them from full and take advantage of purge evil, or take them down slowly and try to disable them when the ignite. 

The tower defense and strategy part in this game is already minimal and nerfing kobolds would leave malthius the only enemy you need to think of when building

Its a bit different in onslaught   Going good workin hard You can do this ! 
But the wave with 50 kobolds all running and kamikazi your deffence to hell is impossible allone

@Jothi92 quote:

I dont think wox is trolling. 

Take a look at kobold behaviour. They ignite themself either at a given distance to a defense or when at half hp. When at half hp they. Charge the first thing with hp, even flamethrowers. So you can either clump them up an burst them from full and take advantage of purge evil, or take them down slowly and try to disable them when the ignite. 

The tower defense and strategy part in this game is already minimal and nerfing kobolds would leave malthius the only enemy you need to think of when building

Onslaught is not meant to be played alone...

Its even hard on gates inc to solo but i think if someone manages to solo onslaught other enemies need a buff.

So when other people decide to leave after 2 hours your... done nice
Pre aplha Uber powerfull Adictive :D Pre aplha + Pfoej Takes a while now o,0 
Last update Lost 300 hours of onslaught Gone MOneyt GOne Upgrades Useless Adicted huh ? :D
PAy MONEY!   Dd2 is meant to pay ofcoursh Its horrible Cocain is better

@Jothi92 quote:

Onslaught is not meant to be played alone...

Its even hard on gates inc to solo but i think if someone manages to solo onslaught other enemies need a buff.

On one hand I like them.  They make you respect the lane and teach people to watch out for trouble. They are a hurdle of difficulty you must overcome to get better and further in higher difficulties.

On the other hand I hate those little jerks as much as the next person.

All that said, they're probably where they should be.

I agree. I'm sorry for my comment wox about being a troll bro. I was frustrated with the gear structure and the power of the kobolds was to much to deal with at the time. I believe the flying kobolds are my bane at this time. With the jump from end game nightmare 3 to 4 is a monsterous jump and the gear drop it s not quite there yet.

@Gluttony_2 quote:

I agree. I'm sorry for my comment wox about being a troll bro. I was frustrated with the gear structure and the power of the kobolds was to much to deal with at the time. I believe the flying kobolds are my bane at this time. With the jump from end game nightmare 3 to 4 is a monsterous jump and the gear drop it s not quite there yet.

No worries, the update will be helpful. Nothing is more annoying than seeing a flying Kobolt skip the first 5 things and then smash into something to one hit it. 

Unless it's your friend, then it's just funny :) 

What helps is to have a DPS in your team, and focus on the air when it comes out. 

@beastly101 quote:

On one hand I like them.  They make you respect the lane and teach people to watch out for trouble. They are a hurdle of difficulty you must overcome to get better and further in higher difficulties.

On the other hand I hate those little jerks as much as the next person.

All that said, they're probably where they should be.

Completely agree.