REMOVE THE SPINNING PRIZE WHEEL

REMOVE THE SPINNING PRIZE WHEEL

The wheel you can spin with 2500 gold or 10 tickets is ruining the loot system. As of now you can equip any 700 ipwr gear you have and spin the wheel to get a lot of other 700 ipwr gear without any real effort except gold farming. This system makes it a thousand times easier to get your desired 700ipwr gear and removing the need for ever doing nm4 maps since you can just do free play hard and get the gold you need to buy the best possible gear. I really hope you remove this wheel tomorrow. Furthermore I heard that you're planning on increasing the ipwr on the gear and the hero level. A hero level increase would be nice if you remove the exp farming on harbinger, but I don't see any reason to increase the ipwr range as long as you remove the spinning prize wheel.

What you say is largely true, but it's incredibly slow and tedious, plus you can't get any of the unique legendaries from it... just generic stuff.

To someone who already has some ipower 700 gear farming nm4 is much more efficient than getting 8-10 spins for playing a map, 12% (ish) being items and 25% (ish) of those those items being an armour peice and 25% of those armour pieces being the armour slot you want. Plus, the time it takes to sit there and spin the wheel is incredibly frustrating.

Admittedly, if you want a trinket, the wheel is op. For weapons you can't get builder passives tho and the odds on filling out a good set of armour are definitely not in your favour....

The next major patch will increase the level cap, so these items arent that superior like now. So its fine as it is now.

No need for 10 minute masks. This is ridiculous and the time and effort to make these masks is wasted because of the time limit. They might be funny if they were permanent, a drop, in a lockbox or a common purchasable accessoire. As they last for 10 minutes I sell them immediately because I don't want them in my inventory.

@lewis_woodg quote:

To someone who already has some ipower 700 gear farming nm4 is much more efficient 

Ummmm I disagree strongly on this. It is much easier to farm 350k+ gold an hour + heaps of ticket in the process and spin them all to get legendary gear. Unless you are looking for a specific build weapon then the wheel is the easiest way to get geared by far.

Just by spinning the wheel on my huntress/app - my monk now is now fully decked out in 700 legendaries, almost maxed karma vortex and radiance on each piece, a talisman with 80% idle, 21% boost aura and 3% radiance. You can even buy a decent 550 purge if the blacksmith happens to sell one. All of this cost less than 1million gold in my estimation and was a lot more efficient then trying to run nm4 maps solo or painstakingly trying to find a group for inc ramps/gates.

@Timbers quote:

@lewis_woodg quote:

To someone who already has some ipower 700 gear farming nm4 is much more efficient 

Ummmm I disagree strongly on this. It is much easier to farm 350k+ gold an hour + heaps of ticket in the process and spin them all to get legendary gear. Unless you are looking for a specific build weapon then the wheel is the easiest way to get geared by far.

Just by spinning the wheel on my huntress/app - my monk now is now fully decked out in 700 legendaries, almost maxed karma vortex and radiance on each piece, a talisman with 80% idle, 21% boost aura and 3% radiance. You can even buy a decent 550 purge if the blacksmith happens to sell one. All of this cost less than 1million gold in my estimation and was a lot more efficient then trying to run nm4 maps solo or painstakingly trying to find a group for inc ramps/gates.

I believe this is the exact reason people don't like the wheel. I would also tend to agree that a player should not be able to hit 50 then receive "maxed out" gear in only a few days. They already have a replay problem but once players have the best gear and there is no reason to farm gear anymore, why do you play? I'm glad you got good gear, I think everyone that can or wants to should take advantage of the wheel while they can because the loot drops are still not tweeked right. I hope the next time the carnival comes around the wheel doesn't give legendaries.

Couldn't agree more Chappyy. The next time it comes around they should put a ipwr cap on the gear similar to the ipwr cap in the shop, maybe a little higher. And they should make the "apperance stuff" (masks atm) last much longer than they currently do.

@Chappyy quote:

@Timbers quote:

@lewis_woodg quote:

-

-

I believe this is the exact reason people don't like the wheel. I would also tend to agree that a player should not be able to hit 50 then receive "maxed out" gear in only a few days. They already have a replay problem but once players have the best gear and there is no reason to farm gear anymore, why do you play? I'm glad you got good gear, I think everyone that can or wants to should take advantage of the wheel while they can because the loot drops are still not tweeked right. I hope the next time the carnival comes around the wheel doesn't give legendaries.

They could even give legendaries, all they need to do is cap it at 680 ipwr and problem solved :)

Yes, a guaranteed purple instead of legend would also do the trick, but I don't think it would feel as special :P

I agree it shouldn`t give max ipwr legendaries.
I don`t even think it should give 680s, 1000 ipwr maps give 660-700, wheel should be capped at 660, so it can help you get perfect primary/secondary/passives in meaningful amounts, but playing endgame maps and getting perfect rolls on an item would be an upgrade over them no matter what.

But honestly that path is less amusing and very boring. Yea it might be tough to find groups and grind nm4 maps, but it feels for satisfying in terms of progression when you get a good piece. Once you get the perfect 700 gear it defeats the purpose of playing because what else is there left to do. Also for those who have limited time playing it would be more enjoyable to actually play maps with occasional spins as opposed to grind gold and spin to win.

@Timbers quote:

@lewis_woodg quote:

i think its more a problem with the requirement for every difficulty. not with the wheel.

no fresh lvl 50 should be able to leech nm4 inc.

if we imagine that, then the wheel is just a lil boost. (i mean.. whats the difference between farming maps or fdarming gold)