Please take a look... It is really depressing

@MushroomCake28 quote:
@Woqini quote:

Wow, you can beat NM4 incursion maps alone AFk and with ease, you must be very good.

I think he meant regular endgame NM4, not incursion. It is possible to startfire on NM4 endgame partially. Just stay on the hard lane. But when a boss pops out, I can't really believe it is possible to afk, especially with 3 ogres at the end.

As for incursion, it is possible to startfire/afk with 4 people. Very easy on Gates Inc. It's also 100% AFK on wave 4 and 5 without startfire. If you have 3.2k traps and 50% FP 30+SS and 4k+ frost, then it will probably be afkable on wave 4. Gates Incursion is really too easy.

Well, I know I have some REALLY bad luck, but after 600+ hours of playing I still don't have items that can give me stats like that... even with Carnival.   I'd also like to see how the DPSers are geared, I'll be darned if I can find a 4/s bow with decent stats.  

Your bold statement... I still find that hard to believe... Wave 4: Flyers... unless you are really lucky with freezing them out of the sky.  Even the guy posting his NM4 solo runs is VERY active when dealing with lanes.   

Anyway, the basic point I'm trying to make, is when you have some of the best gear in the game, content will always be trivialized, solo or group.

About the Hero Deck: I agree that I don't like it... but this is also a reason when single player content is a little easier and not as difficult as multi-player.  I don't have to explain it everyone knows.

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

The game's simply not fun.

Too grindy, boring meta, no strategy in a tower defense game.

Anyway those numbers don't depress me at all, they need to drop much lower and then maybe Trendy will listen to us and we will get the game we deserve.

It still boggles the mind, they had such an amazing game with DD1, yet they went in the opposite direction with DD2.

Yeah DD1 was pretty sick for a android/tablet game. but where i played up to (Transcendent gear/Summoner) it wasn't really that fun it ended up being like every other TD game, when you finish the map its kinda over, with a meta of Eve beams and summer stuff a few auras. not really to different to what dd2 has now.

Not gonna say dd1 isn't a better game, but with a allot of work, dd2 could be more refreshing fast paced and exciting, not an afk snooze feast full of gold "macro'ers" and "startfire" pro's.

• 1 year later...

Stop whinig, please. DD1 was pretty boring after release, they managed to make it great after a ~year.

@Franx quote:

Stop whinig, please. DD1 was pretty boring after release, they managed to make it great after a ~year.

It's been 4 years. Granted, the game has improved a lot and will continue to. I just wish they added in more DD1 aspects.

@ally quote:

@Franx quote:

It's been 4 years. Granted, the game has improved a lot and will continue to. I just wish they added in more DD1 aspects.

No its not, game was just released, alpha-beta are development stages.

@Franx quote:

@ally quote:

@Franx quote:

No its not, game was just released, alpha-beta are development stages.

The alpha-beta excuse is weak. Too much time has passed. The player base has been ignored too much. The "Official release" was exactly the same game that we had before. There were no changes to the core game when we transitioned from beta-alpha to official. 

The PS3 was still relevant when this game was in beta. That is how old this game is. Trendy knows they aren't going to bring in many new players. They have been milking the *** out of this game since it was still in beta. If I was in their shoes, I would just release new content every now and then for micro-transaction spikes until this game completely dies out. Then try to learn from everything that went wrong with DD2 to make DD3. They would probably have to throw in some prettier graphics, maybe add MMO elements, maybe add platforming elements, maybe add Happy Wars' style game mode, or something else that is crazy an appealing to fresh eyeballs.

TBH, a Happy Wars style game mode would be pretty amazing with a DD2 theme :D! Being able to build unique towers to defend your base against other players while you try to invade their base.