Sign in to follow this  
Deathlok

CDT Request

Not sure if you take requests, but one thing I would like to see changed is the ability to place traps under a crystal.  

Same change as auras got a while ago.

Hmm, I'm tempted to agree as in I'm not allowed to put more points into tower range otherwise I'm not able to get the trap buffed here squire_small.png On the other hand it allows to minimize the DU usage even more... not a good move monk_small.png Some minimalistic builds using "just" myth gear skeleton.png

However, I would like to be able to move ranged-reduced traps closer to the crystal. Currently you can't move them closer to the crystal even though the activation range has been scaled down. So it would be nice if this restriction works properly to the actual activation range rather than maximal possible range. This includes Jesters Defense Move ability.

Deathlock: I'll bring it up, but my personal opinion is the same as Eagle's

Eagle: I'm in two minds about this. The gameplay wrt shrinking traps not having any effect doesn't appear to be all that sensible, but at the same time, it could have a similar effect to Deathlok's suggestion because it allows the effect radius to overlap further (which with durations over a minute, could be almost as effective in some cases)

Yeap, true about the effective range, nonetheless the trap would need to be activated from the other side of the crystal (if it would be possible to move shrunk traps closer to the crystal, but well the shown spot is the only place I would have issues with a bigger tower range, so not that much "important" :) )

I see this as only a quality of life improvement and not a game mechanic change since it is already possible by removing the traptress gear.