Sign in to follow this  
Jayleigh182

Ps4 update

Can't wait to be on the same update as pc ! I know it's only been 2 weeks but I didn't sleep for 4 days and completely smashed the game ha hah I just want more content, was just curious is all

I feel you brotha...I bought the game sunday two weeks ago and the first night playing I pulled a all nighter and days after getting like 3 hours a sleep. Now I'm pretty much caught up. Just leveling pets, getting last pieces of gear, saving as much gold as possible and waiting on DFC. Might I say that I've played about 11 hours on PC to test the carnival and I can't wait until it gets to PS4. I don't like the fact that we're so far behind PC, especially if you'r a DD2 PS4 streamer.

@Jayleigh182 quote:

Can't wait to be on the same update as pc ! I know it's only been 2 weeks but I didn't sleep for 4 days and completely smashed the game ha hah I just want more content, was just curious is all

@Woogi3TheBear quote:

I feel you brotha...I bought the game sunday two weeks ago and the first night playing I pulled a all nighter and days after getting like 3 hours a sleep. Now I'm pretty much caught up. Just leveling pets, getting last pieces of gear, saving as much gold as possible and waiting on DFC. Might I say that I've played about 11 hours on PC to test the carnival and I can't wait until it gets to PS4. I don't like the fact that we're so far behind PC, especially if you'r a DD2 PS4 streamer.

@Jayleigh182 quote:

@Jayleigh182 quote:

Yeah man it's annoying :( I've Tryed to stay away from the pc version as I Cba doing two separate accounts, I play it alot with my gf on ps4 and seems a waste to spend my time on the pc version when I could totally smash her on power when she's not here hahah, and I don't really want to spoil the suprise when the update hits :p still not slept much since I got this game ha hah, feel free to add my psn and play with me ! (  jizum182

@Woogi3TheBear quote:

@Jayleigh182 quote: