NM4 Carnival Solo and Hidden Secrets!!!

Special Thanks to Teck who helped me theory craft multiple sections of this build!

Map Buffs that have been found (There may be more) :

*Massive Damage buff from the fire works south of the map on the Roller Coaster tracks!
*Last wave Wither beasts drop Damage bonus Gems, don't think they do on other waves!

NPC's, What I learnt:

Fire Mage = Death :D They Penetrate everything, kill everything lol

Frost Mage = Me thinking I am lagging then realizing Frost Mages can freeze and take no damage.
They can also freeze other NPC's and I think they can cause Wither beasts to emit damage not 100 % on that though. (Couldn't figure out what killed me both times in wave 3)

Sky Divers = Figuring out the best place for AA to aggro them and cause them to collide with the environment.

Wither Beasts = Should be dpsed down asap the same as most other maps.

Other NPC's are pretty normal

Jester Boxes should be killed ASAP, doing so will reduce the amount of NPC's that will spawn each Wave

You can hit 4 out of 7 Jester Box locations while standing on the firework buff.
I find the fastest way to kill all Jester boxes is to stand on the firework buff when the wave starts, Kill the 4 Jester boxes in line of sight. 

Then jump down, run to and kill the right/ east Jester box then from there you will have a straight shot to the last remaining Jester boxes.

I have a feeling there is more going on in this map than we might realize.
Anyone else found any Easter Eggs or hidden Buffs ?

Thanks for the info, never knew about the fireworks damage buff. That would definitely help in getting rid of those annoying Jester boxes, ESPECIALLY when they're spawning the damn fire mages.

Is it just my problem that on the waver where frost mages should spawn it spawns fire mages.

I get 2-4 fire mage waves per map

@Jothi92 quote:

Is it just my problem that on the waver where frost mages should spawn it spawns fire mages.

I get firemages instead of ice as well, 100% of the time.

@Sogron quote:

@Jothi92 quote:

I get firemages instead of ice as well, 100% of the time.

Which difficulty are you playing on ? I haven't noticed it myself but I have only been playing insane and NM4.

Insane and nm3. Always solo.
Since firemages hand me my backside in seconds even on nm3 I never bothered forcing nm4.

And I`m nowhere near as patient as you to wait till I roll 5 waves of no bugged fire, no bugged ice.
Props to you mate!

*Edit: Oh yeah, a 100% of the time means with my track record of the map in chronological order:
1 completed nm3 (my first time on the map, I didn`t know how lucky I was to not roll neither fire, nor ice)
2 nm4 attempts
2 nm3 attempts
15 completed insane

I did it with my flamethrower towers yesterday at the second attempt :d. On first i got wrecked by flame mages too, nearly managed to defeat the wave though, only 30 monster left but they still got me and wrecked my whole defense XD.

I think the best way to deal with flames is to actually switch the defense setup where the end oger spawns, or kill this one instantly or as fast as you can. If this flame mage box is gone you have a way easier time dealing with them in the whole.