Sign in to follow this  
SharpestBanana

Just hit level 50

What do i do now? There are millions of options for stuff. Do i just do every level in a row starting from end game going up difficulties or whats the "progression"

Im also leveling up other heroes but just wondering

@SharpestBanana quote:

What do i do now? There are millions of options for stuff. Do i just do every level in a row starting from end game going up difficulties or whats the "progression"

Now you leech in some nm4 incursions without saying anything, equip blue and green gear with high Ipwr, upgrade it until you are Ipwr 700.

Then you farm gold in hard maps and spin the carnival wheel until you are uber.

@Xira quote:

@SharpestBanana quote:

Now you leech in some nm4 incursions without saying anything, equip blue and green gear with high Ipwr, upgrade it until you are Ipwr 700.

Then you farm gold in hard maps and spin the carnival wheel until you are uber.

Assuming i dont want to leech anything and want to progress normally

What is my path?

Your level 50 will give you a boost in exp for your other heroes.

I'd level at least another hero. Then dip your foot into end game. There is nothing stopping you going into Nightmare straightaway so up to you how you play it.

The more 50s you have the faster the non-50s level, remember to equip the xp bonus spheres as you go.

Farm a certain difficulty until you're able to do the next! Once you get the nm -and nm incursion I alternated so, nm1 end game to nm1 incursion to nm2 endgame, etc.  where you start/how fast you go is dependent on how many heroes you have and how well you use/gear them.

I'd level one of each hero to 50, personally. Do this by just setting up an End Game Hard map with your 50 hero, then swapping to the hero you want to level. Once you've done that, you should have a fair amount of gold and wyvern tokens saved up. So check out the spheres and start customizing your heroes. Now head over to End Game and start playing around to see where you belong.

When I had 4 fresh level 50 heroes, I think I liked playing the End Game Hard Incursions. Then I dipped into Insane, etc. Eventually you'll be at the NM1 level, and from there it's a slow and steady farm fest to NM4. Oh, and be sure to spin the wheel over at the carnival. Even if you're a fresh level 50, you can still benefit from it, as it drops guaranteed Legendaries at your iPwr level. Worth the 2.5k gold imo. You can always sell the Legendaries or use them as fuel for upgrading better stuff in the future.

Check the vendors in the tavern, they do actually sell decent stuff these days. Be on your highest IPWR hero when you do, I think.

Level 1 hero from each class, gear them to be builders. Once you have them skip everything and go straight to nightmare 1, you don`t need a dedicated waller until nm3 and dps till nm4. Play around with the builders, learn what combos work and which don`t. Enjoy playing with builders cos endgame you`re just gonna be staring down a lane with your dps huntress and poop out a myriad of arrows that block your view and you`re only gonna watch minimap and whether you`re crosshair is white or red in the particle effect chaos.

In case you wanna know what to look for, current cookie-cutter in end-game is about Waller Squire (Hearty Blockade and Defense Health gear), Frosty Apprentice (Frosty Power and Defense Power gear), Trap Huntress (Defense Power, Defense Crit Damage, Defense Crit Chance, Tripwire, Volatile Schematics gear), Serenity Monk (Purge Evil special polearm, Defense Power, Karma Vortex, Radiance gear) and DPS Huntress (Hero Damage, Ability Power, Hero Crit Chance, Flameageddon, Shrapnel gear).

I recommend however, to actively avoid those and try to have fun in the lower difficulties while you can because due to imbalance and unintended mechanics, you`ll be playing only those for quite a while in nm4.

Thanks for posting! I'll bring this up to Design, it's possible that we can make some adjustments in our messaging after you hit level 50. 

Thanks again for the feedback. 

Moved to Game Feedback section. 

Level more heroes to 50 until you find a hero that you can play well and enjoy using. After that get a group together and get the best gear you can from nm4, try your best to collect costumes, do the monthly quest, collect pets, there's literally so much to do!

The way I went (and enjoyed) was to play some insane maps till I had good insane gear, a few nm1 maps to get some nm1 gear (all still with the app i started with so far) then I got a squire for some walls and did nm2 between the two builders. For nm3 I also got a monk and then was fine (at this point flamethrower towers were my main dps). Then I got a huntress for traps but could only clear the first couple of waves of nm4, so got another huntress as a dps and started being able to clear most of nm4 liferoot alone/ all of it duo if another dps joined.

Then I started joining pubs for some engame incursion :)

thought this thread is about new players playing the campaign and become bored after it till level 50, but it isnt