Sign in to follow this  
werox3

Trendy?

are you guys fixing that black screen/frozen screen bugg? are you extending the carnival time because its been more then a few days some players have not even played the carnival event and another thing is I bought the 16 tickets bundle I manage to get that far the first time without getting black screen my tickets are just sitting there if I don't get to play it because you cant figure out the problem will I get my gems refunded because I don't want this to be like a real carnival to were I lose money regardless lol but yeah will there be an extension on carnival because some players are not able to enjoy the game because of this bugg or refund me my gems which I paid for with real money and cant get to use them because the bugg I just need some type of answer I am not flaming just wondering why has it been a few days and still nothing I'm anxious to play it but cant I'm sad lol

I had this issue a few times yesterday without any visible reason to be honest. The game only loaded into the black screen after the "trendy" logo and then froze.

Hi [[47724,users]], sorry for any frustration this may have caused! This black screen issue you're experiencing is known, and we are working hard to get this bug squashed. 

We haven't discussed whether or not gems will get refunded, but as soon as this gets fixed and the gem issue finalized, we'll let everyone know. 

i was playing and get the message to restart and patched to 10.3 now i get after the trendy logo the same frozen blackscreen! but when i wait after around 1 min i get to the menue and can play