Sign in to follow this  
rdeal

Need bigger hero deck

4 isn't enough, they should up it or better still get rid of the limit altogether.

They say it's to make it co-op focused but when i start a map people just drop me the money and i like using all 4  so only having 4 slot leaves me no room for a dps.

One question for the devs are we ever going to be able to inspect another player?  it's a co-op game and i can't even see what the other player is good at

I have to disagree the limit is fine, if you like using all 4 wait until there are even more heroes to choose from - the point is to not have access to everything, try new builds or try moving around your heroes stats/equipment to find a good mix to your play style.

It would be a very dull game and very pointless if you had access to ALL your heroes, keeping a limit also helps keep the challenge. 

@TheDarkCrucible quote:

I have to disagree the limit is fine, if you like using all 4 wait until there are even more heroes to choose from - the point is to not have access to everything, try new builds or try moving around your heroes stats/equipment to find a good mix to your play style.

It would be a very dull game and very pointless if you had access to ALL your heroes, keeping a limit also helps keep the challenge. 

DD1 wasn't dull and you had access to all heroes, i think it's dull only having access to 4, imagine when there's about 20 heroes and you can only take 4. if they keep the limit at 4 i will not buy any more slots and will probably stop playing the game

@rdeal quote:

@TheDarkCrucible quote:

DD1 wasn't dull and you had access to all heroes, i think it's dull only having access to 4, imagine when there's about 20 heroes and you can only take 4. if they keep the limit at 4 i will not buy any more slots and will probably stop playing the game

and DD1 was a cake walk because of that, as much as its great having access to all 4, I like the challenge and look forward to there being 20 and only having the choice of 4 - get to mix it up and try different strategies!

Actually I agree with five or six. 4 is too small. 4 builders, 1 dps at most 2. If we are thinking like a card game with these hero "decks," in no deck's game have I ever seen people only allowed 4 cards. I mean this even in real life minus let's say Texas hold 'em. I think 5 is sufficient to help a build here and there with dps instead of just always afking. And DD1 was a good game. I only had 4 characters then, but a lot of friends we grinder with. 

@rdeal quote:

4 isn't enough, they should up it or better still get rid of the limit altogether.

They say it's to make it co-op focused but when i start a map people just drop me the money and i like using all 4  so only having 4 slot leaves me no room for a dps.

One question for the devs are we ever going to be able to inspect another player?  it's a co-op game and i can't even see what the other player is good at

they are changing it but never getting rid of it as a pc and ps4 player I can say we on the p have been fight for them to remove it for a year now.

@drag7399 quote:

@rdeal quote:

they are changing it but never getting rid of it as a pc and ps4 player I can say we on the p have been fight for them to remove it for a year now.

"We the people" are what drives this game. We just need to keep pushing the issue. Keep the system, but open it up for us to have more to play around with.