Sign in to follow this  
Infidel_Dragunov

How do we spawn the Trick or Treat Chest

A better first question may be are they even in the PS4 version yet? When patched release I don't recall reading anything about these (then again I could have missed it?)

@TheDarkCrucible quote:

A better first question may be are they even in the PS4 version yet? When patched release I don't recall reading anything about these (then again I could have missed it?)

Well this is supposed to be Ascension 2, which would include it. I have seen PS4 players with the apprentice weapon. But I haven't seen the chest or anything else. I've been researching this all day. I'm sort of irritated that there's hardly any info on exactly how they spawn ect

@Infidel_Dragunov quote:

@TheDarkCrucible quote:

Well this is supposed to be Ascension 2, which would include it. I have seen PS4 players with the apprentice weapon. But I haven't seen the chest or anything else. I've been researching this all day. I'm sort of irritated that there's hardly any info on exactly how they spawn ect

I only have Wailing Glaive monk weapon :(

If it's anything like the PC version have 4 people stand at each of the corners at top of the temple. I forget what happens exactly/what round but research this a bit and I think it drops a spooky weapon that round 

Check it out on YouTube, I'm on my phone or I'd put a link in. But ya 4 ppl on top of the temple with the idle , one on each column and all press ready at the same time on round 6. On the temple of necrotic map. I'd love to try it but can't ever get anyone to do it...

@darrh_sappy23 quote:

Check it out on YouTube, I'm on my phone or I'd put a link in. But ya 4 ppl on top of the temple with the idle , one on each column and all press ready at the same time on round 6. On the temple of necrotic map. I'd love to try it but can't ever get anyone to do it...

This worked, so thank you. We got two I think to come out. Problem now though is how long it takes to get to wave 6 every time. What about the dead road? And chests? Do they come out now that we have done that? 

@Infidel_Dragunov quote:

@darrh_sappy23 quote:

This worked, so thank you. We got two I think to come out. Problem now though is how long it takes to get to wave 6 every time. What about the dead road? And chests? Do they come out now that we have done that? 

If it's the Spooky Weapons you're after. Then they can come out of Legendary chests at the end of the Map. I have 3, missing the Monk's.

I ran this two times on nightmare 2 and everyone received a weapon but me. My legendary chest dropped a crap item twice. I went on hard and the legendary chest on dead road dropped the squire sword. Played necro on hard, chest dropped squire sword again. 😩 

Trendy ignores screen resizing and then thinks they can get over on us by excluding the chests that give us a better rate to actually get these damn weapons! 

I killed the huntress as a huntress after wave six on necro, gave me the challenge, and guess what.... A worn bow. Not the legendary! Not a mythic, epic, or even a standard bow... It was a worn bow. What kind of rng is that?!? I thought it was a guarantee if you got the kill for the legendary weapon.