Sign in to follow this  
Foobyte82

Guardian of Fire worth it?

Did anyone get this yet? 

Show your support and help us keep cool new stuff comin’ by splurging 4800 gems on the Guardian of Fire elemental variant! Exclusive to the Huntress as our first experimental variant, Guardian of Fire comes with 31 legendary accessories. Show her off as our way of saying thank you for being a dedicated Defender!

Would be nice to know what those 31 legendaries are. It says "accessories", but 31?! If the package includes a full ipwr700 builder and a dps set, I'm down for it! Got gems to spend but don't want to straight up burn them for crap so I'm looking for feedback if anyone has bought this yet or has any additional information. Thanks! :-)

Also, as far as we know Trendy won't be selling what you're talking about. That would be selling power "FOR ONLY, 15 BUCKS HERE HAVE 1 OF EACH HERO, FULLY GEARED. CONGRATS, YOU'VE FINISHED THE GAME".

The goal of this skin is for players that have already invested so much into DD2 that they have LOADS of gems to buy a cool looking Fire Skin that will be kinda exclusive simply because of how expensive it is.
Path of Exile has this type of cosmetic content; Warframe aswell.

Alright, makes sense! Thanks for the info! :-)

An no, I won't be getting it then. I find that other costumes look much better for a better price. I'll rather get those and other stuff. :-)

I'd be willing to spend out on this but too much fire and you can not even make out most of the accessories. Unless its changed to make the accessories more visible i will skip on this one.

@Libery300 quote:

The 31 legendary accessories are the normal 31 pieces you can get from the lockboxes for the huntress but with fire.

And since they're on fire, they all look almost exactly identical. The "31 legendary accessories" is there solely to upsell the item without straight-up lying.

In reality the number of unique legendary items that you can visibly see the difference between is 5-6, and most of them are hairstyles.

@gigazelle quote:

@Libery300 quote:

The 31 legendary accessories are the normal 31 pieces you can get from the lockboxes for the huntress but with fire.

And since they're on fire, they all look almost exactly identical. The "31 legendary accessories" is there solely to upsell the item without straight-up lying.

In reality the number of unique legendary items that you can visibly see the difference between is 5-6, and most of them are hairstyles.

Pretty true for the most part. 

Looking over them you really can't distinguish anything outside of a very select few items. 

Overhyped, overpriced.