Sign in to follow this  
specialK

PSVITA Remote Play Feedback & Suggestions

Hello,

I ve been fiddling for the past 1 hr with the remote play feature, and mostly plays flawlessly.

One huge suggestion though is the control scheme. It would be a lot better if you mapped the by default R2 and L2 hero attacks to R3 and L3 touchpad buttons (bottom rear touchpad), or bring them on the lower left and right front touchpad, or let us do a custom mapping from in game or psvita remote play menu.

It comes a lot natural on the hands than the way they are right now on default R2 L2 buttons (upper rear touchpad).

Oh, and of course the font size. It needs to be a lot bigger or have a window popping up, or zoom in feature.

Thats all I will keep up with the feedback if I have more to contribute.

Currently at around 3-4hrs gameplay with remote play.

It would be nice if we had the touchpad start round get ready feature on a button on touchscreen or smaller area to touch, sometimes I accidentally touch the screen at the edges and round starts. 

Doesnt leave a nice feeling to be wary not to thouch the touchscreen during build phase, takes out some of the fun of the game and relaxation, to constantly be on guard bot to touch the touchscreen by mistake

@specialK quote:

Hello,

I ve been fiddling for the past 1 hr with the remote play feature, and mostly plays flawlessly.

One huge suggestion though is the control scheme. It would be a lot better if you mapped the by default R2 and L2 hero attacks to R3 and L3 touchpad buttons (bottom rear touchpad), or bring them on the lower left and right front touchpad, or let us do a custom mapping from in game or psvita remote play menu.

It comes a lot natural on the hands than the way they are right now on default R2 L2 buttons (upper rear touchpad).

Oh, and of course the font size. It needs to be a lot bigger or have a window popping up, or zoom in feature.

Thats all I will keep up with the feedback if I have more to contribute.

as for the font size it would be nice to have the second screen feature on the vita for all our sub menu's could this be a possibility? it would be easier as far as  menu's for sorting bags and the like as well ....

@Drew_Da_A-hole quote:

as for the font size it would be nice to have the second screen feature on the vita for all our sub menu's could this be a possibility? it would be easier as far as  menu's for sorting bags and the like as well ....

AHH HA! Yes I 100% support that second screen option! that wouldbe amazing!

Second screen functionality would be a welcome update.  I also agree with remapping the battle ready and attack, I too accidentally hit ready much too soon way too often.