Is anyone else having trouble with Ipwr 1000 maps? I'm able to solo nm4 Liferoot and I'm to the point where I have nothing to gain from it but I can't for the life of me get past round 2 on 1000 Ipwr maps or incursions for that matter. It's gotten to the point where I don't want to play the game anymore due to lack of progression. Can anyone suggest builds or even run some with me? I have a dps huntress.

@Slide quote:

Is anyone else having trouble with Ipwr 1000 maps? I'm able to solo nm4 Liferoot and I'm to the point where I have nothing to gain from it but I can't for the life of me get past round 2 on 1000 Ipwr maps or incursions for that matter. It's gotten to the point where I don't want to play the game anymore due to lack of progression. Can anyone suggest builds or even run some with me? I have a dps huntress.

What stats are on your builders? Even that or your builds aren't the problem, just the harder maps force you to be in too many places at once. 

With a team of three to four players, good dps (preferably huntress and apprentice to cover resistances), and good communication, I've been able to run liferoot and the gates of dragon fall on incursion nm4. Atm my builders are nowhere near ready to solo nm4 incursions. Get yourself a good team and werk at it.

Ive never seen people try them Ive tried about 25 times just to get trough the first round but noo x)
And people on your friendslist will just take you with them when they leave game Bug :( Deleted all Amen dd2