Sign in to follow this  
rdeal

Witherbeasts need a nerf on nm4

Absolutely not, nope, nope, nope.

NM4 is intended to be hard and its absolutely NOT too hard in any way.

If you can' beat it, try out different strategies and setups or farm for better passives on your nm3 gear.

And if you struggle as a solo player, try to see if you can find some people to play with, being 4 players compared to 1 makes everything a lot easier.

@rdeal quote:

or you need to give better loot on nm3 because nm4 is too hard

Nm4 is hard but believe me, it's possible. 

@DKperfection quote:

Absolutely not, nope, nope, nope.

NM4 is intended to be hard and its absolutely NOT too hard in any way.

If you can' beat it, try out different strategies and setups or farm for better passives on your nm3 gear.

And if you struggle as a solo player, try to see if you can find some people to play with, being 4 players compared to 1 makes everything a lot easier.

Completely agree, breaking into Nm4 finally is rewarding in itself. It's all about stats and builds. 

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

So the only Insane + enemy that's a threat you want nerfed.

Yup ***ing casuals.

Me  casual.. lol between the 2 dd's i must have put over 2000 hours. 

before the patch i could do nm4  a breeze but now i can't even do the first map, i have farmed nm3 for about 40+ hours and i can't see my heroes getting any better so that means i will never do nm4 and it's becoming boring constantly failing

@rdeal quote:

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

Yup ***ing casuals.

before the patch i could do nm4  a breeze but now i can't even do the first map, i have farmed nm3 for about 40+ hours and i can't see my heroes getting any better so that means i will never do nm4 and it's becoming boring constantly failing

Over 2k hours and you can't figure out a decent build? What Nm3 are you farming? 

@Woxiess quote:

@rdeal quote:

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

Yup ***ing casuals.

Over 2k hours and you can't figure out a decent build? What Nm3 are you farming? 

You sure sound like a casual, wanting an enemy nerfed because you can't handle it.

My advice is to follow the meta. Walls, traps and frosts or the second meta leech as much as possible in as many NM4 games as you can find until you gear up. Remember you only need to leech to the 2nd round to have an opportunity of a Legendary to drop.

It's definitely the best way to play the game and it's practically endorsed by Trendy, because there is no matching making and rather than addressing that issue you have a new fun Carnival map to attend.

Cool huh?

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

@Woxiess quote:

@rdeal quote:

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

Yup ***ing casuals.

You sure sound like a casual, wanting an enemy nerfed because you can't handle it.

My advice is to follow the meta. Walls, traps and frosts or the second meta leech as much as possible in as many NM4 games as you can find until you gear up. Remember you only need to leech to the 2nd round to have an opportunity of a Legendary to drop.

It's definitely the best way to play the game and it's practically endorsed by Trendy, because there is no matching making and rather than addressing that issue you have a new fun Carnival map to attend.

Cool huh?

No Carnival map on the Ps4 yet. 

Not far off, at least you know what's coming in the future.

Trust me just wait for an update that addresses the gameplay, maybe the Abyss Lord will give the game some much needed life. Anyway both the PC and the PS4 versions will be in sync then.

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

Not far off, at least you know what's coming in the future.

Trust me just wait for an update that addresses the gameplay, maybe the Abyss Lord will give the game some much needed life. Anyway both the PC and the PS4 versions will be in sync then.

Looking forward to the Abyss Lord, only issue with it is the Hero Deck, but that's another story. 

We are clearing nm4, i have finally gotten to the point where I can solo liferoot nm4 and thats because im in full 690-700 ipwr gear. NM4 is for group play, there are a few good build that make it easier (boost aura, purge evil, frost tower), (frost tower, flame thrower, cannons) but really what it comes down to is needing a full team of ranged dps, a mix of apprentice and huntresses. 

@stuffymonster quote:

We are clearing nm4, i have finally gotten to the point where I can solo liferoot nm4 and thats because im in full 690-700 ipwr gear. NM4 is for group play, there are a few good build that make it easier (boost aura, purge evil, frost tower), (frost tower, flame thrower, cannons) but really what it comes down to is needing a full team of ranged dps, a mix of apprentice and huntresses. 

Are you saying that solo play is not possible on end game?  Do you require DPS on end game?  

I haven't picked the game back up since the new patch, so I haven't tried.  Are you saying that nm4 is really only for groups and if you primarily run solo because all your friends have left the game - then you might as well leave as well?

I loved DD1 because I could always solo every board and only use Towers - no need for DPS.  If DD2 is evolving away from that - then I will be done with the game.  i will wait and see if they change that stance, but it would be a shame to see Trendy really move away from the core gameplay that was DD1.

@pyro117 quote:

I loved DD1 because I could always solo every board and only use Towers - no need for DPS.  If DD2 is evolving away from that - then I will be done with the game.  i will wait and see if they change that stance, but it would be a shame to see Trendy really move away from the core gameplay that was DD1.

Up to nm3 i haven't needed dps and nm4 is only hard because of the Witherbeasts

honestly its the lady orcs that can slice through 700k health blockades that are the biggest issue.

You could do it solo btw, all you have to do is get through round 1 and loot will start droppng, spend a long time farming two rounds of liferoot or get a group and get it done quick