Wanna make the game 10x better?

Add proper matchmaking, or go back to the DD1 format for joining games. Seriously, I am at the point where I need to do NM 3 or 4 to get higher gear lvls so I can actually progress my character, but cannot get a damn game going. Regardless of which level, or mode, or even difficulty, quick join puts me in a match by myself 90% of the time. And I am not going to wait for who knows how long for someone else to actually join, just so I can run the content in the game.

I want to play your game guys, I really do, but I do not want to play by myself and none of my friends play the game. Know what worked great? DD1s system. Being able to look at a list of all the ongoing games and join any one of them if a slot is open. That worked. I never found myself not able to get a game going there. Here, I spend the better potion of an hour just trying to find some randoms to maybe do some high endgame content so I can up my characters item level. I cringe at the thought of starting a new class and doing the same thing to up it's progression all over again.

At this point, I'm just going to not play for a couple months and wait for more updates to see if it gets easier to actually play the game as intended, with a group.

I feel you. It is hard to realize something that has already be worked in the predecessor is not working anymore although it has been pointed out for more than a year.

You are absolutely right. Matchmaking is so bad. Another reason for empty games, is that everyone is doing harbinger

Matchmaking is one of our #1 priorities to fix early this year. We should have more details to share with you very soon.

@iamisom quote:

Matchmaking is one of our #1 priorities to fix early this year. We should have more details to share with you very soon.

How soon is very soon? :)

Glad to hear it though! 

Thank you for the reply iamison. I really enjoy the game when i can get a group going, and loved the first one too. Hope the system gets better or some new system is added to it so it's easier to join others, if I can just get a group whenever I want then I will probably play for hours on end lol

@iamisom quote:

I've been playing solo on nightmare for too long. It would be nice to finally have a matchmaking system. Maybe have an option to match ipwr lvls as well?

@AnimeKing001 quote:

I've been playing solo on nightmare for too long. It would be nice to finally have a matchmaking system. Maybe have an option to match ipwr lvls as well?

I agree with this 100% Too many people just join a NM4 Incursion or End Game as soon as they're 50 and have absolutely no clue about the game's mechanics. Not to say I'm not afraid to teach them, but it's rather frustrating when they are either half way paying attention or just can't seem to grab the concept at all.

I feel like because matchmaking is so unreliable and uncooperative in the first place that it would be more effective to just get a group of friends together and play the game. It's how I've been doing it and it works way better and is far more fun. Matchmaking can't just be fixed overnight, so while they improve it you could just play with friends or give the game a break etc.