Ps4 Ascension Patch - Hotfix 1

• Skeleton costumes purchased prior to Ascension Part II should now properly display when equipped.

• Premium Pets now actually deduct Gems when purchased.

REMINDER:  The "Scavenger Retrieval" slider in the Options menu will set the minimum quality level of loot that is automatically picked up by the user. Everything below that quality level will be sent to the Scavenger.

@I_PASS_BUTTER quote:
  • Skeleton costumes purchased prior to Ascension Part II should now properly display when equipped.

• Premium Pets now actually deduct Gems when purchased.

REMINDER:  The "Scavenger Retrieval" slider in the Options menu will set the minimum quality level of loot that is automatically picked up by the user. Everything below that quality level will be sent to the Scavenger.

Are you telling us Trendy has spent all their time and 'effort' for 2 meaningless updates? not to mention that this update is 8 gigs... what the actual ***

wow thats a big patch just for that. but what i would love to see is that you have the Option to pick up pet related stuff as well and not have it sent to the Scavenger. cause most of the time u have to pick up crap gear in frton on the pet stuff cause it all stacks on each other...

@Shadow76 quote:

wow thats a big patch just for that. but what i would love to see is that you have the Option to pick up pet related stuff as well and not have it sent to the Scavenger. cause most of the time u have to pick up crap gear in frton on the pet stuff cause it all stacks on each other...

totally agree! it just needs 3 tick boxes on the option menu like, pet food[/] eggs[/] lockboxes[x]

@Lamby16 quote:

@Shadow76 quote:

totally agree! it just needs 3 tick boxes on the option menu like, pet food[/] eggs[/] lockboxes[x]

yes that would be awesome cause i never pick up the unless lockboxes .

@Lamby16 quote:

@Shadow76 quote:

Could be an option in a future patch. Have to check the PC patch notes to see if they got the option. We are getting the same as them more or less

It downloaded for me in about 5 minutes. The patch size says almost 8gbs but it wasn't, it skipped almost to the end for me. Patches for other games have done that as well, it seems like the patches have content in them we already have and they just skip the already downloaded content. Just how it seems to me....

Something needs to be done about inventory jumping I was selling my green and blue pets and just sold my legendary table flipper I just paid 250 gems for... And just hatched now I'm out of 250 gems and a legendary pet.

@dragofreak quote:

Something needs to be done about inventory jumping I was selling my green and blue pets and just sold my legendary table flipper I just paid 250 gems for... And just hatched now I'm out of 250 gems and a legendary pet.

That sucks :( 

I don't understand how they hot fix that, but not the lock system and the item jumbling.......My items keep unlocking when I switch gear accidentally. 

@judgephoenix quote:

I don't understand how they hot fix that, but not the lock system and the item jumbling.......My items keep unlocking when I switch gear accidentally. 

Because it makes them money. So it's top priority. 

Game is still vary laggy even in a private lobby. it crashes constantly for me. and having problems with my monk not getting the round experience. says i got 23k xp but only gave me for the mobs killed. taking insanely long time for me to be able to place towers in a map. i loved DD1 and enjoying this when it's running as it should.. but this game is gonna die if you don't fix these issues. the item jumping and the endless grinding with all these glitches/bugs/to lazy to fix or what ever the cause is really getting to me.. and i paid more for this game than i would a COD because of the micro transactions.. fix this game please, this is getting ridiculous.

This game is still crazy good, but I would like to see the lock system fixed. Instead of me having to carefully(and might I add timely) sell the items that I don't want I have to go one by one to make sure I'm not selling that one weapon that won't lock, or my food when I'm trying to sell chests/eggs. This will also help with people selling wanted items do to jump, because if the item is locked it can't be sold no matter how many times you "jump" to it. Ultimately this would help us spend more time playing maps instead of managing inventory.

I know this is not really a productive statement, but hope we eventually just get the inventory system from DD1, that was flawless in my opinion and I liked the grid layout as opposed to the list layout.

Hi, guys I play DD2 but now I having issues/bug on my longing screen. I cannot log in (social/ private). The symbol just keep longing. Am I the only person who have this bug? All my friends can log in expect me!!

@mrdonnaloia quote:

I know this is not really a productive statement, but hope we eventually just get the inventory system from DD1, that was flawless in my opinion and I liked the grid layout as opposed to the list layout.

^^^^^^^