WTF where did my lv 500+ gear go. its been replaced with crappy 240 gear really. so was that just a big F you to all the farming we put in to get our selves up. and you wonder why you are loosing more players daily than destiny. you have to do better than this if you just going to keep resting our progress each update whats the point in playing. so is the screw you going to continue? if so i have other games that allow me to keep what i have earned.

If you took consideration in looking at what happened on PC when they got this patch, that's exactly what happened to them. I have no sympathy for people who farmed like hell and wasn't expecting this to happen to us around the same time PC got this update! And also, this game is in Alpha, what are you expecting? From what I know, most alphas/early access games all do this to a certain extent! Please read the forums before sweating it out and getting the 'best gear' possible!

They gave you ample warning before you even bought the game, so you really can't complain.

Anyway, if you enjoy the game it's a lot of fun grinding out Nm again. I'm just glad we kept our characters this time. 

Yes i was a bit hasty in my anger but venting did help to cool my head. but still it was frustrating. i should have kept up with the threads so in that respect it was my own fault. i will strive  to do better with my post from now on.thank you all for your response.