I would pay 14.99$ for a DD1 revamped PS4 edition

There was nothing like farming Moraggo looking for that 200+^ weapon! It was like heroin on a console! For 2 1/2 years i played and only stopped because it got wildly out of control or i would probably still playing! When i finally pulled a 254^ Occulus it was like Christmas & my birthday all in one! Mean while all the other Jumbo's,Crysknife's and Occulus's that i had farmed where on displayed in my tavern for all to see and bid on. My point being....i don't know if i see DD2 reaching that point of fun and addiction that i had on DD1. Like i said for 2 1/2 years i played almost exclusive DD1. Where will DD2 be in a year?  I hope its as good if not better than DD1! TY

Yeah I feel exactly how you do. There is a different type of fun between the 2 games but what made DD1 so superior, just like you said, is farming for gear with the most upgrades. Also, I do like the End game chests but it is no where near as good as just getting a Challenge/Level specific weapon which made people farm for the best ones they can on these levels. And the end of mission/challenge weapons used to be different depending on the difficulty i.e Hard and Insane. If they brought this back and removed chests I would be more than happy.

I would pay at least $30 for a port of the computer DD1 to the consoles. All the characters/skins/stages/weapons in one full game. I would throw my money at Trendy.

@OMG! quote:

I would pay at least $30 for a port of the computer DD1 to the consoles. All the characters/skins/stages/weapons in one full game. I would throw my money at Trendy.

Omg yes! Us ps3 users really got the shaft. Not only did the 4th shard take forever to drop it was buggy as all hell. I couldn't play it on anything harder than normal due to constant crashing. Even if it didn't crash my will to do it was pretty low due to the utterly atrocious loot.

Then ofc the day gamespy shut down... lost many great multiplayer games that day....

@Nodnarb quote:

@OMG! quote:

Omg yes! Us ps3 users really got the shaft. Not only did the 4th shard take forever to drop it was buggy as all hell. I couldn't play it on anything harder than normal due to constant crashing. Even if it didn't crash my will to do it was pretty low due to the utterly atrocious loot.

Then ofc the day gamespy shut down... lost many great multiplayer games that day....

I can only assume you are from the US, which you were even luckier than us for actually getting the 4th DLC. How do you think us EU players felt when we didn't even get the 4th Shard DLC even until this day. 

@BrandonVirdee quote:

@Nodnarb quote:

@OMG! quote:

I can only assume you are from the US, which you were even luckier than us for actually getting the 4th DLC. How do you think us EU players felt when we didn't even get the 4th Shard DLC even until this day. 

Damn..right... I totally forgot about that.

@Nodnarb quote:

@BrandonVirdee quote:

@Nodnarb quote:

@OMG! quote:

Damn..right... I totally forgot about that.

Haha, I'm just shocked as to how they could forget us EU players and completely avoid bringing it out. But oh well, lets think of the future of this game. They just need to bring all the features from DD1, put them into DD2 and I will be more than happy.

I think it's too early to judge , the game is still in alpha , however, many good things have been removed from DD1 , for example the maximum level , I found rough reduce to 50 .

@douglate quote:

I think it's too early to judge , the game is still in alpha , however, many good things have been removed from DD1 , for example the maximum level , I found rough reduce to 50 .

That's one thing I don't mind lol. Also glad they took the good xp out of endgame content. Spamming misty wave 1 on insane+ repeatedly was the most boring crap ever, the efficiency was way too good to pass up at the same time though....

It would be nice if someone from Trendy would stop by and at least let us know if a ps4 release of DD1 is even possible. 

@OMG! quote:

It would be nice if someone from Trendy would stop by and at least let us know if a ps4 release of DD1 is even possible. 

Elliot was asked this during the last DevStream & he stated they would not, do this. However they would do some maps as a "homage" to the old DD, but designed in a new way. He didn't state they would never do it, but I wouldn't expect DD1 re-release until at least a year after DD2 launches, if ever. 

@Harbinger PS4 quote:

@OMG! quote:

Elliot was asked this during the last DevStream & he stated they would not, do this. However they would do some maps as a "homage" to the old DD, but designed in a new way. He didn't state they would never do it, but I wouldn't expect DD1 re-release until at least a year after DD2 launches, if ever. 

I really figured that but it never hurts to show how much interest there might be if they consider it.