Sign in to follow this  
Uncle - Vern

Please bring back DD1

nothing will ever live up to nostalgia. DD1 was fun but not without its downsides, you can go play it on the computer if you want.

@beastly101 quote:

I hate to say it but Vern is right.  DD1 is way better than DD2 and were talking about the console version of dd1 here!  

Agreed. It had its problems but not as many as this trainwreck does! I know its still in development and what not but why release something to the public thats not ready/finished?

@RobBobtheAlien quote:

@beastly101 quote:

I hate to say it but Vern is right.  DD1 is way better than DD2 and were talking about the console version of dd1 here!  

Agreed. It had its problems but not as many as this trainwreck does! I know its still in development and what not but why release something to the public thats not ready/finished?

Do you not remember the first DLC of DD1? The last few patches, DD1 had its own train wrecks, this is not "released to public" those of us that bought into the pre-alpha have to be fully aware there will be MAJOR issues, but thats part of the fun - granted it can be annoying at times but we have the chance to help the devlopers make things the way us gamers feel it should, not how they see it in code :)

@Uncle - Vern quote:

Best game it's better than DD2 I don't like the graphics it's look like very cartoonish I miss the most is giraffe and laser robot pets. 

ummm "cartoonish" you realize that DD1 wasn't really the height of CGI lol granted I agree DD1 was amazing and I still play it! but DD2 is a HUGE improvement (despite the sad fact its online only, something I still hugely disagree with)

What I would love to see and glady pay $15 for a remastered DD1 on PS4 with trophies and such :)