Sign in to follow this  
drag7399

can we get an update

Agreed would be nice to know if we should give up for the night or hold out, understanding its a problem being worked on.  Just a heads up one way or the other would be great.

While I would love an update, I would really rather they be putting all efforts into a solution to the problem. I am sure they will let us know something as soon as they can.

@OMG! quote:

While I would love an update, I would really rather they be putting all efforts into a solution to the problem. I am sure they will let us know something as soon as they can.

Understand that aswell, but it does only take less than a minute to put up a quick post just to keep everyone in the loop, Keeping in touch with players makes players happy, and its not like anyone is asking for hours of a Trendy employees time just for a quick forum update.

@Jugernaught quote:

@OMG! quote:

Understand that aswell, but it does only take less than a minute to put up a quick post just to keep everyone in the loop, Keeping in touch with players makes players happy, and its not like anyone is asking for hours of a Trendy employees time just for a quick forum update.

I agree

@Jugernaught quote:

@OMG! quote:

I understand, I know who key communication is but it's not been all that long since our last update. Another thing to keep in mind is that they may not have any real new information to report so they don't waste time just to report the same thing. But that is just speculation on my part.

But I really do understand the frustration of a lack of communication, hopefully this won't turn into that

I certainly don't expect them to work through the night, but I would like to know if they've ended their workday and will pick it back up tomorrow. I keep trying to log in about every 30 minutes and it's making me realize how sad of a human I really am =/

Wow 100 gems... Is it even possible to buy something with that amount? How about 100 tokens because most of us haven't been able to gain dailies or monthlies. Been playing solid for a month and received 21 tokens to date.. Big patches always have bugs but to think the first screen had a message loop bug tends to lean toward the idea that this patch was not tested at all. I'm hoping the old gear pre patch is returned as the patch ruined all of it. But on that note, I think the wider community would prefer the servers remain down until the new patch is debugged rather than go back to old version with post patch nerfed* gear..  Just sayin..

I can't speak for anyone else but I would much rather the servers stay down until they get it fixed, The fact that they are bring the servers back in a pre-patch state doesn't instill much confidence in me that they will have it fixed anytime soon.

Maybe HumanHead studios got mad that Trendy is dropping them and wanted to go out with a bang, then hid malicious code that revealed itself only after the patch was deployed. And now it is slowly taking over the ps4. Then the pc. and then the World. One machine at a time. Muahahaha. It's a conspiracy. You heard it here first.

TL:DR Mr. Robot works for Human Head and Trendy is EvilCorp.

Yea, I'm kinda disappointed, mostly in myself cause I've been waiting to play for 7hrs... You know its a good game when someone is doin that. If you want to be great. Make sure you treat your customers/free employees good. (aka  updates, don't make us feel like you gave up.) Hey I don't expect things to be fixed asap but I do expect a little info every so often. Heck if your tired and goin to nap, that's fine just let us know so we can stop sitting here waiting to do what we've been doing for the past months. Last I heard was it was going to be playable again and its been 4hrs and no word. All that aside, I love this game and thanks for workin on the problems. Its just frustrating how things happen today cause I SOO WANTED TO PWN AND LOOT STUFF!!!!!!